Tenda N60 Wireless-N600 Dual band Gigabit Router £34 and some pennies delivered.

just don't enable the wifi but I don't see the point in that do you

Me neither thats why I love that feature of the Netgear.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

been looking for a new router recently and i was impressed by the comments, so i have bought a tenda n900 which arrived today,will give this a try soon and see if all the comments were fair comments. thanks for the up on this router, have never heard of this make before.

Hello...again! :)
I recieved my new Tenda N60 today. I flashed TomatoUSB on it and all function OK. But i have a 500 Mbs internet connection and tomato cant achive more then 150 Mbs on ethernet wired. So, i flashed official tenda's firmware back. I setted the router and after reboot.....i cant log on my router!!!! The username and password window is on, but not recognise my usename and password i set. I tried to reset to default pushing the reset boton more then 7 secs...nothing!!! I tried the default user and password...stil nothing...So, any idea about how can I fix this issues, guys?
I have no luck this days! :(

What does the wps reset button do?

Can you turn wifi off with it?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Nope....WPS button set ur encrypted wireless connection if u keep pushed 1-2 secs and if u keep it pushed more then 7 secs the router will reset on default settings (factory settings).

Confirmed and configured,

Works a charm, vpn, ftp sever, bit torrent, nas ect....

Hello!
Are you sure this firmware is good for Tenda N60? I tried on 2 Tenda N60 routers and i broken both of it. I used Google Chrome browser, i did 30-30-30 hardware reset before and after i flased the tomato firmware, but i couldnt acces the tomatos gui after i flased it. I flashed back the original tenda firmware using tftp method, but i couldnt acces router after that eighter. The reset button doesnt work anymore. The system/power led flasing intermitent (like the system works normaly), the lan led functions, the 2,4 Ghz led flasing intermitent ONLY when the lan cable is attached in lan port of router, but i cant acces routers GUI. The 5 Mhz led doesnt work at all. The tendas acces windows apears, but it not recognise the user and password by default.
So, have u any idea about how i can fix this issues? :)
P.S. Sorry for my poor english!

Last edited:
I see at Tenda official site a new firmware for Tenda N60 (v. 2.0.4.3). Did someone tried this new firmware?

I see at Tenda official site a new firmware for Tenda N60 (v. 2.0.4.3). Did someone tried this new firmware?

I have mine running on this and everything is running great but the USB share option is a bit pants. I can't get it to appear through the workgroup and only through typing \\192.168.0.1 in my computer?

Back