netgear rangemax WNR3500L wireless N gigabit router

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
for sale, netgear rangemax WNR3500L wireless N gigabit router, in good condition, is used so has a few marks and scratches on sides but everything works great and will come reset to default, has usb connection so you can access a hard drive that is plugged into the router, comes with a brand new ethernet cable, the power lead is a 2 pin european plug so i will include a 2 pin to 3 pin converter.

£40 delivered and payment is paypal or cash on collection if possible!

heres the specs

Open-source Wireless-N router with gigabit wired ports for Linux developers and open-source experts
High-performance Broadcom 480 MHz MIPS 74K CPU, 8 MB flash, 64 MB RAM, and embedded hardware acceleration to run even business-class applications
USB 2.0 host port for USB networked storage and for developing other applications.
3 internal metamaterial antennas provide range and reliable connections
Gigabit Ethernet port delivers ultra fast wired network connections
USB port for storage and other custom application development
8 MB flash and 64 MB RAM for developing and running applications
Wireless repeater mode to extend range
Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected SetupTM (WPS) allows you to add computers to the network quickly and securely

if you have any questions dont hesitate to send me a PM

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Attachments

• 2012-05-23 19.08.27.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 6
  • 2012-05-23 19.08.40.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 6
  • 2012-05-23 19.08.52.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
What version is it mate? and what you selling for?

not too sure about version, had a look to see in config page, but nothing to state its anything other than v1, and nothing wrong with it mate just bought 2 but only ended up needing 1! ;)

yeah thanks mate, there pretty neat routers, also you can set an FTP server up using the USB mate. add that to your sale as well.

I want a V2 mate, Thanks for your time.

Appreciated.

Dibbs.

item has been sold to dibbers and he is happy with the item, so thread can be closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back