Tempted to stop visiting this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that I don't want to be here, it's just that when I keep seeing threads with nasty comments, mindless rants, lack of consideration, unkindness, whinging: then I'm very tempted to close the window.

However, there are some great people here and I've seen many examples of true human spirit, generosity,compassion and kindness demonstrated on this site on many occassions - not to mention a great deal of humour.

I just don't want to see the latter swamped by the former.

all you have to do mate is to turn a blind eye to them, when i start seeing nasty comments and that i just close the window and look at a different post. i mainly stay out of the news section as that is where it is mainly at so i dont bother with that section most of the time.

all you have to do mate is to turn a blind eye to them, when i start seeing nasty comments and that i just close the window and look at a different post. i mainly stay out of the news section as that is where it is mainly at so i dont bother with that section most of the time.

You are missing the point I'm afraid.

I'm talking about the tone and feel of the whole site being in danger of being destroyed.

You are missing the point I'm afraid.

I'm talking about the tone and feel of the whole site being in danger of being destroyed.

well go away somewhere else then man, simple as that, lol.
Iam being honest, i tried to read every page of this thread and it bored me to sleep, but if thats your thang then thats your thang.

I say leave mate and dont come back, thats just my opinion, but reading between the lines i think its best for you in the long run.

lmao, no disrespect but werent you the same guy that had the 11 page rant about a measly £15 taxi journey??? lol where everyone told you, you were cheap and you just went on and on and on swearing in each post till the thread was closed?

Thats the difference between a decent valued member mate, people want them to stick around as they make a positive difference to the site :)

lmao, no disrespect but werent you the same guy that had the 11 page rant about a measly £15 taxi journey??? lol where everyone told you, you were cheap and you just went on and on and on swearing in each post till the thread was closed?

Thats the difference between a decent valued member mate, people want them to stick around as they make a positive difference to the site :)
no, your wrong mate, i did rant in another thread and quite rightly so, i didnt swear directly at anyone or pick on anyone directly, so i guess you check what your saying before you type wrong stuff, the thread was closed not because of me i can assure you it was caused because of other people's posts, thats a fact, so your wrong, totally wrong. anyway, the taxi thing was another thread, and this is summit different, so i suggest you drop that or else this thread will be closed too as its boring enough without having to go through all that rubbish again, so in short, get your facts right.

I didnt say you swore at anyone directly but you did actually swear quite a bit, lol so my points stand... shame most of the other posters in the 11 page rant didnt think you were right :) I found that quite boring actually much much more boring than this...

Maybe this thread bores you so much because it hasnt cost you £15 :proud:

Anyway take care :) dont want to bore you :)

Iam being honest, i tried to read every page of this thread and it bored me to sleep, but if thats your thang then thats your thang.

I say leave mate and dont come back, thats just my opinion, but reading between the lines i think its best for you in the long run.

You obviously have a short attention span as well as an attitude problem.

Its this kind of attitude that Hamba was talking about, well done for making his point for him.

this is getting silly now a respected member has stated that this site has changed
he is entitled to his opinion
and dosent deserve to be shot down

so closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back