t911 timings

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have got my t911 flashed with New11xdcmd9. Every time I try to glitch a card no matter what script or what rom revision it fails.

It tries various delay timings then gives an error like this:

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Script Error on Line 171
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

Can someone please help me with how to overcome this?

they usually come preset m8 around 12 0 clock mark have u got the right script for win ex if thats what u r using

I've tried just about every script there is!!!!

Using win ex 5.42. Get same thing every time

have u got the right script if not give us your addy and will send it also have u go tthe right com port selected

Yes m8. Using correct scripts for cards and com port 1

in the program parameters is the baud rate set to 115000,also in there is it set to my looper

Setting are:

data baud 115200
reset baud 115200

Set to modded t911

think u may have the wrong script m8 mine is different,give us an addy and u can try the one i have

Last edited:
settings seem to be same m8. Also gave same results too.

have u got the dip switches set to 2 and 5 ON,also there is another switch which is set to the right looking at it from behind

dips 2 & 5 on and switch to power supply input side. Sorry for delay in replying. Trying to do 5 things at once.

cannot think what else to do u have got exactly the same settings as i have only thing i can think of is the flash or the t911 is faulty

Back