t911 and winexplorer

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got my new t911 from tmc. Have opened script in winexplorer reset t911 and then run script. I get this error message:

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Script Error on Line 115
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

Can anyone please help me with what I am doing wrong?

Oh shit how embarressing my serial cable had fallen out back of pc!!

Glitched the card ok but when I try to read in nagraedit it comes up with failed login. I have had this problem with some unlocked cards I bought from ebay using xncs too.

Having read through some info I think it might be my progy I'm using to read card. It is a duolabs cas3 interface. I am using it in "phoenix mode".

Do I need an actual phoenix progy?

failed login card may contain update ? if so your card is still locked and needs glitching.

Not my progy then? Also I just noticed that I used script 5401 auto A82_Final Rom 10.xvb
But in nagra the card reads as being rom 10 eeprom 86. Have I used the wrong script?

Is this script just for that rom etc or will it do all m8?

I have a rom 11 card that I also need to get bk from without it being detected. Which script would be good for that m8. Also, cant seem to find these scripts. Are they on the toolbar?

ok I've found the mikedata test1 A86 script but I get this error message

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Script Error on Line 428
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

when these scripts speak of for example setting the vcc to 1a what does this mean? How do you set vcc? I have various scripts now that I'm trying to get to work.

Back