trying to glitch 2110c

GIO

Inactive User
Reaction score
can someone tell me if this is normal when glitching a card using win ex and power sync.
Ive done one over a year back and cant remember,im using script Polished MD and CM MAY 2007.

Or is it not going to stop and should i just stop it and run another one,

cheers
gio

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 162 Bytes Requested, 13 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 84 Bytes Requested, 21 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 162 Bytes Requested, 13 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 204 Bytes Requested, 23 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 154 Bytes Requested, 15 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 154 Bytes Requested, 15 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 192 Bytes Requested, 35 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 204 Bytes Requested, 23 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 192 Bytes Requested, 35 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

it did finish so i tried another ,now im getting unable to identify provider exiting, was getting that yesterday a few times with a few scripts i tried,even new ones.

forgot to say its a powersync,used once before a year back and worked,never since,has been flashed obviously as its workes before and the pins are set to the pic below.

Last edited:
PS also tried tighting the screw on top until it clicked and went back 4 turns.

One other thing is im using windows 7 64bit
cheers
any help appreciated

Last edited:
What Rom and revision is the card? i.e Rom 11 B0C etc

either your vcc is to high/low or it aint set right
as above says use sidewinder and check vcc (n top right when running ) then check settings
if you are still stuck shout me and i'll look at it for you

Rom11 (Rev) BOD is the card
downed sidewinder,when i try and run it it says cant detect comport.

Right now i have the serial cable plugged in at abck of comp
power supply plugged in.
both connected to power sync unlooper

I looked back to the files i had from last year when i did one and nothing makes sense,i dont no how i did it then either.
Is there no tutorial yet doing this with the powersync.

Unable to identify provider exiting is the error When trying to run script.

Ive got so many scripts,versions of winex and other files i dont no what to use anymore.

Is the positioin of the powersiync switched correct in pic above,dont think theyve changed since last time i did it. Also does windows 7 64bit make a difference,thought id ask.

IF sidewinder says can't detect comport, it's probably because it didn't find a card.

MAke sure your card is inserted and the programmer is connected and turned on.

It should work unless your card is fried mate (which you MAY have done if you been trying to glitch it a lot - don't quote me on it though)

Last edited:
Hi All,

@Gio have you tried using a different Comp to see if the problem is
One other thing is I'm using windows 7 64bit
I use me old 98 comp mainly for this sorta stuff

GIO - Maybe you could try running Sidewinder in Windows 98-ME compatibility mode...if Windows 7 has that option...

sidewinder should be compatible with all versions of windows tbh, although it was not tested on windows seven so best to choose XP compatibility from windows7.

i would just like to point out, that you have not yet had any comms with the card thru the glitcher. It stinks of an incorrectly adjusted pot tbh.

essentially your pot is connected right across the power feed to the card, if it is set too low then there will not be enough VCC available to start the card, while this will not effect coms of pc to the glitcher's MCU it will mean that the card does not respond to MCU queries, since it will not even start up.

retard your pot to 130ohms, and try again using sidewinder in xp compatibility mode. If it fires up you should adjust your pot accordingly for best results. If it doesn't then get on an XP machine and try again.

Ive tried win 7, win 98 and win xp sp2 & sp3 modes,stays up a micro second more than before but still doesnt start.

ive tried different rom 11 cards 3 infact and still the same, so cards not fried.

tried comp 1 and 2 still the same.

is it just infinity i should have up when trying to open it or is it win ex aswell.
ive had 1 and both up,still the same.

Im going to act stupid here but whats the pot ?

the pot is a tiny screw on your glitcher, screw it all the way left till it clicks then all the way to the right till it clicks counting the turns then centre the pot ie 20 turns half it to ten is pot centre then if the script runs u want the vcc around 26 and sure it will glitch within minutes

the pot is a tiny screw on your glitcher, screw it all the way left till it clicks then all the way to the right till it clicks counting the turns then centre the pot ie 20 turns half it to ten is pot centre then if the script runs u want the vcc around 26 and sure it will glitch within minutes

tried that,it was about 60 turns,went to about 30ish and tried sidewinder,it started.
right now it has BK GRABBER
ROM DNASP011 REVBOD on screen with 2 small red squares, not sure what ive to do now lol.

shut it down and tried again and it worked,god thats a nice wee prog.

LOVE U ALL:banana::Clap:

HAVE A NICE DAY :Cheers:

Nearly time for a drinky,its the WEEKENDDDDD: party :: thanks :

tried that,it was about 60 turns,went to about 30ish and tried sidewinder,it started.
right now it has BK GRABBER
ROM DNASP011 REVBOD on screen with 2 small red squares, not sure what ive to do now lol.

A BK grabber will NOT unlock the card, it will simply give you your BK it was intended to discover a BK from a traders blockered card, although it will do stream locked (an oversight on my part tbh lol)

use sidewinder 1.2a to unlock it NOT 1.4 or a script of course

A BK grabber will NOT unlock the card, it will simply give you your BK it was intended to discover a BK from a traders blockered card, although it will do stream locked (an oversight on my part tbh lol)

1.4 seemed to do it no problem infact ive just wrote a card,i'll let u no.

1.4 seemed to do it no problem infact ive just wrote a card,i'll let u no.

indeed it will give you the bk in order to write a card, but it will not make the card readable in Nagraedit. I made it that way, also 1.4 does not support Rom10 whereas 1.2a does support rom11 and rom10

1.4 worked a dream mate for future referrence, no problems,all channels there.
cheers
gio

Last edited:
Back