|\| T L cable

chetzy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hiya firstly.

Im new to all this mod(ing) and just need a little help.

I have a ch1ped box. and a working card which was just programmed few days ago. I keep getting charged tenner for each reprogram

I want to re-programe the cards my self, so i dont need to pay 10 all the time each time the keys get changed.

I want to know, wen i get all my equipment, is there any information i need from my n#l box that needs to be programmed into the card.

well you need box key which you can get from the card nothing else from the box but why dont you use rom 10 autoupdate card.

sajjid said:
well you need box key which you can get from the card nothing else from the box but why dont you use rom 10 autoupdate card.
?
You need your ird number which is found either on the scart socket inside the box or in the Engineers Menu (more reliable) AND you need your Box Key number Which is stored in your TSOP chip or chips depending on which model you have.
You can get you BK in lots of different ways depending on which box you have so a little more info would help.

You may be able to get the boxkey from the card if the trader has not locked it, if he has then as Clive has said there are other ways of getting it...just give some more specific details of what you have

Back