Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Supermarket kids !

Aye , its a shame i suppose, but that's life, wallsend boys club is a prime example, players who have played there include:
Michael Bridges
Steve Bruce
Michael Carrick
Peter Beardsley
Lee Clark
Alan Shearer to name a few, where were they when they needed these millionaire players? nowhere , its a pile of rubble now, like i say , life goes on, dosnt mean they have to bug me at Morrison`s though :Angryfire

I don't believe it!

100077_o.gif

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
The divide between Lidl, Aldi,Morrisons, Asda, Sainsburys is where?

I shop at sainsburys mostly but I also have a local aldi so I pop in there for convenience and everything I buy there seems to give me diareeha so I'd say the divide is somewhere between my toilet and aldi's fresh meat selection lol. Not to mention their Stella wannabe st etienne or whatever it's called, that repeats on me like anything :D

Sent from my telephone.

I shop at sainsburys mostly but I also have a local aldi so I pop in there for convenience and everything I buy there seems to give me diareeha so I'd say the divide is somewhere between my toilet and aldi's fresh meat selection lol. Not to mention their Stella wannabe st etienne or whatever it's called, that repeats on me like anything :D

Sent from my telephone.

Hmm, I must have a 'cast-iron' constitution...

...or no taste lol

Sainsburys??? Rich fooker ;)

Aye , its a shame i suppose, but that's life, wallsend boys club is a prime example, players who have played there include:
Michael Bridges
Steve Bruce
Michael Carrick
Peter Beardsley
Lee Clark
Alan Shearer to name a few, where were they when they needed these millionaire players? nowhere , its a pile of rubble now, like i say , life goes on, dosnt mean they have to bug me at Morrison`s though :Angryfire

Wallsend Boy Club until recently was good at producing good players, but a not very nice environment or club to play for. VERY competative for young kids, harsh coaches, ridiculous fees (£40+ per month). Still, it's a shame the wall blew down.

Shola came from Newcastle East End Juniors though ;)

just a update :LOL: the Carrol singers were there today , local cubs/scout group, promptly walked past & threw 2 quid in the RNLI box, a worthy cause

Back