Supermarket kids !

Of course! Unless you want to use the cardboard boxes left at the side.

You could always bring your own kids and bags. After a few weeks, leave them to it and others will marvel at how well they bag things.

I've never seen anyone packing bags at a supermarket yet I think I need to get out more
As people said it keeps kids off streets gettin into trouble

If your that bothered just shop online and get it delivered

speedy1234;2168711 [B said:
ok lets leave them to run riot every were like a lot of kids[/B]. my son plays football there's a lot of the team member's parents are on drugs. its not the kids fault there parents are druggies and wont/ cant pay subs. its a way of getting these kids off the street and not recking ur stuff . these kids are doing some think to raise funds for there club. teams .dance studio's. is the op called victor ;) lol

wondered how long it would take someone to roll out that old chestnut :lol:, we never run riot when we were kids, they have a lot more these days than we did

Got to go shopping in a bit :(, what's worse is at the doors before you even get in

"Biiiig Ishoooo please, thaaank you very maaaach."

Then on the way out when I've got 25kG of bags with me.

Yes because everything the child wants should be given to them by the parents. That just breeds spoilt little shits who grow up thinking they are entitled to anything they see fit. They are only packing to raise a few quid as already pointed out, if you don't want them to pack then a simple "no thank you" is all it takes, it's a good lesson that a bit of work can go a long way, I really don't understand why it's a problem to a few of you?

Sent from my telephone.

They will be singing Christmas Carols in the store soon are you going to avoid that as well?. They have probably spent weeks practising for it and all for what? so you can walk straight past them. Shame on you. One day you will be glad for the help of one of these kids. Give them some credit for once and encourage them it's not hard to do really.

They will be singing Christmas Carols in the store soon are you going to avoid that as well?. They have probably spent weeks practising for it and all for what? so you can walk straight past them. Shame on you. One day you will be glad for the help of one of these kids. Give them some credit for once and encourage them it's not hard to do really.

they will be singing xmas carols soon i agree, the money collected will probably go to a local charity & i have no problem with that , as for this quote "Yes because everything the child wants should be given to them by the parents. That just breeds spoilt little shits who grow up thinking they are entitled to anything they see fit" so how did we do it in the days gone by then? like i said before i never done it & i was in various football teams/boys clubs etc

they will be singing xmas carols soon i agree, the money collected will probably go to a local charity & i have no problem with that , as for this quote "Yes because everything the child wants should be given to them by the parents. That just breeds spoilt little shits who grow up thinking they are entitled to anything they see fit" so how did we do it in the days gone by then? like i said before i never done it & i was in various football teams/boys clubs etc

You either had very rich parents mate or you lived off bread and jam to fund your lifestyle. I had 3 paper rounds when I was young I had no option my parents said if you want these luxury's you must earn your corn. It didn't do me any harm and it taught me to respect others. Nothing is free in this life steve.

You either had very rich parents mate or you lived off bread and jam to fund your lifestyle. I had 3 paper rounds when I was young I had no option my parents said if you want these luxury's you must earn your corn. It didn't do me any harm and it taught me to respect others. Nothing is free in this life steve.

:lol: , my dad worked in a factory & my mother worked part time at a petrol station & i was brought up in a block of 152 council flats so you couldn't be more wrong tbh, btw im 49 & we didn't have the supermarkets back then anyway, we used to do sponsored walks ( where you got YOUR family to sponsor you, not total strangers) also i got football boots /trainers for xmas as a present

:lol: , my dad worked in a factory & my mother worked part time at a petrol station & i was brought up in a block of 152 council flats so you couldn't be more wrong tbh, btw im 49 & we didn't have the supermarkets back then anyway, we used to do sponsored walks ( where you got YOUR family to sponsor you, not total strangers) also i got football boots /trainers for xmas as a present
Ah your only a kid mate lol I know what you are saying though we did the same. By the way do you remember getting an apple and an orange in your Christmas sack?. Oooo happy days.

Ah your only a kid mate lol I know what you are saying though we did the same. By the way do you remember getting an apple and an orange in your Christmas sack?. Oooo happy days.

wrong again, i have a sister 3 years younger :lol:

who else would pay for a 8yr old`s kit then ??

Bag packing service :D

Seriously though I do know how you feel but just say no when asked if you need your bags packed,then chuck a quid in when you are done :)

who else would pay for a 8yr old`s kit then ??

Who else? Well, by doing these organised fund raisers mate they are paying for it themselves.

Nothing personal honestly mate I'm sure we will agree on other things if you stick around the forum but I honestly can't see the problem with kids offering to pack your shopping for a non mandatory donation, you don't want your eggs squashed, you say no thank you.

Sent from my telephone.

you all seem to be missing the point , i aint bothered about the packing, if it was a childrens cancer, Macmillan, nspcc they could pack away & i would gladly donate no problem, dance studios & local clubs, etc have no chance, why cant they do what we did then? go on sponsored walks with donations from intimidate family & leave the checkout "drives" to something a bit more worthy? ( im not taking it personal either mate, been around the forums long enough to know whats what )

Back