Mobile Phones Super Nokia, Samsung / Apple Bore

maggot

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I have had all the popular phones / OS's Windows Phone 7 a year or so agi with the HTC HD7, I had all the Iphones up until the 4S and I have currently got a Samsung Galaxy s2 with android, also had a few blackberrys but anyway, I have been reading all about this Apple / Samsung case and kept an eye on whats been cracking off, you know what 1 country says they have copied one says they havent.

Well its all a little boring dont you agree ??? wheres the inovation, whats with all the childish behaviour.....

well in the interest of moving away from both compaines and also more importantly both the OS's I tweeted @Nokia being cheeky really just to say give me a phone Im sick of the way Apple and Samsung are acting.

Well guess what, they are sending me a Nokia Lumia 900 to test,with a chance to keeping it also.............

How cool is that, if you ask me its a breath of fresh air im so happy that Nokia are so eager to help out, I think that if this phone im about to receive is even half as good as I think it will be I will be diregarding all my other phones and may even get the missis a nokia.

I dont think you will all agree with me but even if you dont there are no other companies that would give you a phone for free just because you asked :)

how amazing give them a shot -

http://conversations.nokia.com/trial-a-nokia/

Last edited:
hey so I now have my brand new white lumia 900 and everything about it so far is brilliant. I'm only missing one app so far that being Sky +. I have the norms Facebook, twitter, foursquare, Skype IP con errors and a host of others. Its synced all my contacts ithout issue no duplicates. So far its all good

I will keep you updated

Hey Guys

So no one has really commented but there always seems to be viewers when I take a look. So anyway just completed day 1 of using this beast as my main device, I've been on it most of the day on and off with twitter, Facebook sky sports BBC news and a host of other apps checking in here and there, checking emails sending texts ect, ect.

So I still have way over half a battery left after what I would say has been exccessive use, not only do I still think its a brilliant phone but its just a pleasure to use.

Does anyone have any questions or want me to test anything on there behalf ?

OK

soooo been using this beast for a few days now not everything can be awesome so, im not a big fan of the camera i the dark it reminds me of a phone from 5 years ago the flash just isnt good enough to be fair, on the flip side in the middle of the day the camera is just as good as any other I have had good quality bright and well perfectly acceptable.

I have now came across a handful of apps that I cant find when I say handful I mean 2/3 literally that I would like but to be honest I can live without, Instagram , Sky + and the other escapes me right now.

the hardware on the phone is brilliant though, I think I will be moving to a Nokia very soon, the build quality is just amazing.

everything else is so far so good

oh one last thing for now, the windows phone marketplace, it seems to get a lot of grief from people for only having a few apps ??? I think theres over 100000 now compared with Apple and Android in the millions....... well this maybe true but looking at the apps on Android and then my windows market place well its an education. the amount of pure and utter crap found on the android play store is crazy half really is malware or just an app that well basically dont work.

all the apps I have really needed and are useful are found on the WP marketplace, when browsing the market place every app is of use or is popular and wanted by users there are no crappy apps for want of a better word..

with that said more updates will follow.

Well I'm intrigued by your posts and have submitted my own request to try the phone, what a great idea! I'll let you know if I hear anything!

Sent from my telephone.

Pleased to be of service mate, I hope you like it as much as I do, and what a brilliant idea for Nokia to hand out phones to test and play with :) I would be more than happy to test all there phones, Im really enjoying it.

How long do they take to respond out of interest? They might not want to even send me one :p

Sent from my telephone.

Cool, I'll keep checking my emails and see if I get a response then :)

Sent from my telephone.

Hey guys

so this is the last weekend with my Nokia, its been brilliant at everything I have needed so far and I will write a full review I guess after Wednesday when I send it back but just to give you a smile see the enclosed Image

Thanks Nokia Nokia.jpg

Well Nokia didn't even bother replying to me so b*llocks to them that's all I've got to say lol

Glad you've enjoyed yours though mate!

Sent from my telephone.

Back