super moderator

damage

Inactive User
Reaction score
Davidh just noticed that you are a super mod now . i must have missed that announcement .i guess this means that you must have submitted to gazer and mickies sexual demands like the other super mods had to for the initiation ceremony.
I understand that diamond and monkeyspunks could not sit down for over a week after the ceremony was over . And monkeyspunks had to have his ears syringed as well not quite sure what part of the ceremony he went through to have to have this done but something about brains out i think he said i did not catch the first word lol. But well done m8 no one more deserving than you .But don't forget to give the clinic a visit for a check up :) :Frog:
REGARDS THE BADBOY :rolleyes:

hi m8 thanks for that but could not reply right away busy
my mum always told me not to talk with my mouth full
lol :Drool:

any way thanks for that m8 it is appreshiated
from a good dw member like u :Cheers:

I salute thee

Again well done david couldnt happen to a better bloke very well deserved m8.

respect scoot

well it goes without saying that davidh has been super for us he has kept people eager and digital world alive and kicking..... without the tales of david coming round and helping people install sats systems :) in the homes and that to me says alot about a person thats why we decided (me and gaz) that it would be an excellent idea to have davidh as a super mod

also we have a gr8 bunch of mods with wicked and kind sense of humours which make this site what it is but it just came to our attn what david was doing here and i know all the mods are more than happy for him... and i cant be more happy with the way the site is starting to grow again.

Regards
a very delighted
Mickie D

PS... im 24 my spelling is not the best i know but i cant be arsed to cut and paste into spellcheckers etc OK !!!

im not happy for him the ****e whats me to call him SIR !!!!

he can go jump on damage the cheeky northener................lol

p.s we are used to ur shall we say "ODD" way of spellin mickie!

Back