Sunray Vu+ Solo2

ogalla

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello: Sunray Is something wrong with that I do not read anything regarding Vu + Solo2, no new images ?.

Factory got closed down and support stopped.

Ketmp has done some image for it and i guess will till a driver/kernel change stops him.

At the moment you can still use original images and then write protect the drivers from updating.

hi Ferret, if you don't mind telling us how to write protect the driver please ?

hi Ferret, if you don't mind telling us how to write protect the driver please ?

Id need to know the kernel version to be acurate but just change accordingly

sed -i '/Package: kernel-module-dvb-bcm7356/{n; s/3.13.5-/30.13.5-/g;}' /var/lib/opkg/status

I dont have a solo 2 clone so hard to know what version they run now .
@ketmp has a script to do this so im sure he will put me right and give more accurate info.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you download and follow this post, it will write-protect drivers for you. You will only need to do this if you're not using one of my images.

Please backup image first as one or two images have recently started to deploy a slight change in way their drivers are that fools the script into thinking the wrong type of drivers are used. I need to find away around this. You will not brick your box, worst case is image will not fully boot-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back