Stupid f***ing woman!!

Got to laugh at some of the stupid replies aiming there anger at myself. I've never once stated that this is my own personal opinion regarding disabled people.

Perhaps Munkey and Dazza have forgot to take their tampons out this month. All I've done is to copy/paste a letter from a woman in the local paper, a woman who in no uncertain terms ,seems to view parents with children as second class citizens with less rights than the rest of us. THAT is what I was annoyed about!

Anyway, I don't have a problem with a disabled person using a mother/child space if all the disabled spaces occupied,but I can't understand why using these is seen as depriving the disabled.

think you should have posted both letters mate and not only the reply, giving both sides of the story

also your comments at the top and bottom of your initial post seem to show your views on the subject

"Why do people with a disabled parking badge think its perfectly acceptable for them to park in a mother and child bay?"

but now you dont have a problem with it? so what exactly is your rant?

so what exactly is your rant?

As I posted above:

"a woman who in no uncertain terms ,seems to view parents with children as second class citizens with less rights than the rest of us. THAT is what I was annoyed about!"

yes but you only said this in the post before mine...your orginal post never mentioned this!

your intial rant was at a disabled womans reply to a woman who seems to be annoyed at disabled people parking in parent/child space

but now seems you have changed your mind and dont care where they park...so like i said where exactly is this rant of yours also where is the other letter? youve only picked on one half of the story

Last edited:
Are you for real? I'm not even going to dignify your posts with an answer. Seen in a few other threads you've tried to cause trouble and not going there.

This is 1 Crazy post mate! I must say I believe that a Genuine Disabled person has the right to use any parking bay they wish if it helps them get to there destination easier! Ive got a friend that is paralized from his waist down and he drives a Bmw X5 He never ever parks in a disabled space as he thinks he doesnt need to as he can still do nearly everything like a normal person. He drives , he rides a bike with his hands and not a sob story here but he never complains as he knows theres alot worse people than him! My opinion is that anyone that complains about disabled people using mother and child bays are just to lazy to walk the extra 20 yards with 1 , 2 or 10 children. If ur worried about your children running infront of a car then Put them on RAINS lol Or just be a better parent and dont be lazy and teach them the old Stop, Look and Listen Bull!! If your kids run away then theyre probably little Animals (not there fault) (ITS YOURS) (you had ur kids so deal with it) lol

Anyway just my opinion so who cares!

This is 1 Crazy post mate! I must say I believe that a Genuine Disabled person has the right to use any parking bay they wish if it helps them get to there destination easier! Ive got a friend that is paralized from his waist down and he drives a Bmw X5 He never ever parks in a disabled space as he thinks he doesnt need to as he can still do nearly everything like a normal person. He drives , he rides a bike with his hands and not a sob story here but he never complains as he knows theres alot worse people than him! My opinion is that anyone that complains about disabled people using mother and child bays are just to lazy to walk the extra 20 yards with 1 , 2 or 10 children. If ur worried about your children running infront of a car then Put them on RAINS lol Or just be a better parent and dont be lazy and teach them the old Stop, Look and Listen Bull!! If your kids run away then theyre probably little Animals (not there fault) (ITS YOURS) (you had ur kids so deal with it) lol

Anyway just my opinion so who cares!

The point is a lot of people have read this and instantly assumed I am anti-disabled. But regarding your 1st point...a disabled person does not automatically have the right to park anywhere.
blue badge holders look at their terms of use they will find the below

"Off-street car parks
The Blue Badge Scheme does not apply to off-street car parks, for example supermarket car parks.

Apart from local council car parks, most are likely to be privately owned and managed by the individual business.

In the case of local council off-street car parks, it is normally an offence to park in a disabled persons' parking bay without displaying a valid Blue Badge. Drivers who misuse such spaces may also have to pay an 'excess charge'.

There is a difference in privately owned car parks. Charges and conditions of use in off-street car parks are a contractual matter between the car park owner and the motorist. Enforcement of disabled persons' parking bays is therefore a matter for the individual owner or operator of the car park.

If you are a disabled motorist (or passenger) and you complain to, for example, a supermarket that a non-disabled motorist has parked in a bay reserved for disabled people, an employee of the store could ask the driver to move their car from the disabled bay but they will not be in a position to legally insist on it.

If you think that people are unfairly parking in disabled bays, speak or write to the management of the store or car park."

I would gladly let a disabled person get a space.

What classes as genuinly disabled as well? Blue badges are handed around like sweets now.

my opinion:
1 i think that disabled people should be able to park where ever the hell they can
2 closer to my heart, i've recently begun using the parent bays, my boy is 3 months old and anywhere near traffic i put myself between him and it. driving a van i dont normally have any space when parking so the extra space around parent bays is greatly appreciated. my middle seatbelt isnt long enough for a child seat so i have to load the shopping, put the missus in the middle seat, then my son before getting in myself.none of this can fit in a normal space. then i try to imagine if my missus had to do this without me - bear in mind it can be near impossible to feed yourself when dealing with a toddler - if she were on her own looking after a child and someone begrudged her a safe parking space i think i might just tear their fucking head off. anyone that thinks parent or disabled spaces are unwarranted is either very selfish or very stupid

Got to laugh at some of the stupid replies aiming there anger at myself. I've never once stated that this is my own personal opinion regarding disabled people.

But you had a rant and headed it "Stupid f***cking woman!!"

If that's not a personal opinion, then I'm a banana.

If she can hardly walk then thats her problem. A 3mnth old can't walk either but people like you expect them to.

I'm confused you seem to have completely reversed your initial position, now you say you support disabled parking? And would gladly give up a space to a disabled person.

thebigman

Last edited:

This is from your OP

This has annoyed the shit out of me, I gotta say.
Why do people with a disabled parking badge think its perfectly acceptable for them to park in a mother and child bay?

Please tell me she is in the wrong about every point she has made because I am absolutely incadescent with rage at the moment regarding the stupidity of this woman!!!

The title of your thread is

Stupid f***ing women

PMSL, now you're trying to U turn on your original position instead when it's crystal clear that disabled people parking anywhere else other than disabled bays makes your blood boil (if you don't believe me read your quotes above)

I think you would have had a better defence if you claimed that you did not write the original rant and that it was your alter ego trying to get out. You're not the fella on the left are you?

885474026fd4224cad28973362054a51de366fcd82535.jpg

Anyway I got some photos that will cheer up your day.

1321415412_ea11222304.jpg

Hey hold on a second........................ I could swear that I saw you in this picture just a second ago

253196593_b2362f0465.jpg

I believe the phrase 'pissing myself laughing' is appropriate.

Nice one munks.

Personally I think "family" parking is a p*ss take, why the hell should they have a parking place closer to the store ?.... lets face it I have seen plenty of fat mamas that could do with an extra stroll or two...

Whats next ?.... parking for minorities because it's against their religion ?... fat peeps parking ?.. parking for the facially challenged ?... perhaps some parking for gingers ?

Disabled peeps NEED a carpark closer to the store, and telling them to walk further because some lazy parent dont want to get their new hair do wet is just mad.

Got too many kids ?...... leave them with daddy/mummy/granny or tie them to a post or something.... their YOUR problem not ours !

Our local Asda have the cash points right by the Disabled and Parent parking and there usualy always full with cars with folks just at cashpoint.
my misses is the opposite you need a taxi to get to the store because she parks so feckin far away incase her car gets dented lol

This is from your OP

The title of your thread is

Stupid f***ing women

Obviously you can't read properly while looking through your blinkers. The title says WOMAN not women!

PMSL, now you're trying to U turn on your original position instead when it's crystal clear that disabled people parking anywhere else other than disabled bays makes your blood boil (if you don't believe me read your quotes above)

I disagree with disabled parking in mother and child spaces.

Just because disabled parking is abused,its not a reason to abuse other people's spaces.

I wasn't going to post to this thread, but when i think of what i see from day to day and this is most days......i felt the need too....however, this isn't a side defence on either party...ie....disabled/mother and child........

PLEASE NOTE..THIS IS NOT FOR REFERRING TO ALL DISABLED PEOPLE.....SO DON'T BOTHER POSTING BACK FOR THOSE WHO TRUELY NEED AND ARE IN THE NEED FOR THIS.......THIS IS FOR WHAT I SEE 75% OF A DAY TO DAY BASIC.

RE DISABLED BADGE HOLDERS

If u actually spend time in parking areas..like i do myself...( i service all the M & S stores in Kent, West and East Sussex and SE London ) and as i'm either sorting the service sheets/loading or unloading i see many walks of life in and out of the disabled bays.....I would say about 75% get out of their vehicle walk into store...stroll around the store for their shopping then queue at the checkout for about 15 minutes, put the bags back into trolley and walk off to their cars......a and a lot of these people usually have a non disable person with them who usually carriers the shopping for them anyway...so why should these people park out side the store doors......the worst store i go to of M&S is at Eltham. SE9.....they queue up down the ramp trying to get in the small allocated disabled parking area / loading area just to save them a few extra steps ..OH yes..and lets not forgot the parking charge they don't have to pay....... The people who legally hold a disable badge should be only able to use it, when they honestly feel that they really it...what i mean by this is.....everybody who is disabled has good and bad days with their disability....but like i mentioned above...when i see peeps like that..they are obvisouly having a bloody good day.....also.....in this small area there are bays with bright yellow lines in the shape of a parking bay, then in front of that is enough room to do a 5 point turn for them..... then there is a concrete wall.......however, regardless of what is marked out on the floor, if the bays are full they will then park in front of the concrete wall..which then causes problems the ones to get in and out of the disabled bays.............but this is the best bit...(and if i remember on Friday when i go there, i will take pics and upload them here.......) there is a large area brightly marked out as a junction area .......now we all no what the junction box means, also in this box is clearly marked in bloody huge letters LOADING BAY.....also in front of this is another junction box painted very clearly saying......NO PARKING.....now we all no why this is done like this........so the bloody artics can get in and move about/turn around etc....... also for the likes of myself that drives a van, and who are loading/unloading at M&S and for the other lorrys and 7.5t vehicles that need to get in this area........but u've guessed it, the disabled are parked in the area........

How bloody selfish is that.......do u ever see an artic/Lorry/Van/7.5t parked in a disable bay ?????????? and yet if one those was parked in a disable bay at M&S, the disabled would be running into the store complaining to M&S about it........

IT MAINLY BOILS DOWN TO NOT WANTNG TO BUY A CAR PARK TICKET
(and yes u do at most M&S food stores)

I think the law for disabled drivers who hold these badges should be......only to be used when they feel they really need to use them, if seen as i mentioned earliero in this post, then they should have a fine slapped on their window........

RE PARENT AND CHILD BAYS (i call them this cos there are also Fathers that go shopping)

There shouldn't be anything marked out for these peole.......the reason why they have these kind of bays is purely for loading children into their baby/car seats....needing the room for their doors to be opened to the full for them to be able to lean into car while having the door open.........

however, lets not forget the people that pay thousands of pounds for their vehicles and don't want to keep finding small dent marks in their doors from the other vehicles who decide to open their car door and bang it into urs, cos they never had enough room to get into theirs......i have a few of these dents on my car as i'm sure more of u do....so should there be bays for marked out like......... 'only really exspenive cars' bays ???????

i understand the need and i undersstand everyones needs are different which i'm not debating......(and this is not including disabled) for wider parking bays, but what the stores should do is either......make all the bays wider and have less cars in the car park .....or have more wider parking bays in a designated area of the car park for people who needs these wider bays.........and these wider bays shouldn't be in front of the store......but accross the other side or in an allocated corner area........Parents with children are no different from someone that chooses to buy a Months shopping in one go, knowing they can't manage it all , Parents they just have extra baggage the same as the shoppers do........there have been many of times, my trolley won't say behind my boot when i'm trying to load it into boot, cos the bloody wheels are scew wiffy and the flooring is on a slight slant......but isn't enough room for me to put it beside the car or the bay isn't wide enough.......now that isnt a shoppers fault is it....so in which should there be parking bays marked as ....'TROLLEY SHOPPERS'...........
but like i said...i'm not condoneing the extra space parents need, but there is no reason for them to be put outside the front of the store...........and if someone thinks that there is, cos of having to managing shopping / children / babies etc...............then, thats up to you.........but it doesn't mean everyone else has to compensate for it........

Tina...tina..tina

That is an excellent view of the situation with 1st hand experience. Some people seem more interested in posting shit than actually contributing to the thread so thanks for your informative post.

Obviously you can't read properly while looking through your blinkers. The title says WOMAN not women!

I disagree with disabled parking in mother and child spaces.

Just because disabled parking is abused,its not a reason to abuse other people's spaces.

Oh no you sank my battleship. I guess my argument doesn't stand as the e should have been an a. :grayyawn: Therey is no getting through to people like ypoou (spel check that for me please)

Have a free avatar on me. I would advise on changing the blue colour to red to reflect your anger towards the disabled who park in mothers bays.

parking.jpg

I'll take my leave.

Oh no you sank my battleship. I guess my argument doesn't stand as the e should have been an a. :grayyawn: Therey is no getting through to people like ypoou (spel check that for me please)

Have a free avatar on me. I would advise on changing the blue colour to red to reflect your anger towards the disabled who park in mothers bays.

parking.jpg

I'll take my leave.

i have to agree why should they park in the spaces marked for parents . . sick of seeing these blue badges everywhere with teenage drivers in them .

Personally I think "family" parking is a p*ss take, why the hell should they have a parking place closer to the store ?.... lets face it I have seen plenty of fat mamas that could do with an extra stroll or two...

Whats next ?.... parking for minorities because it's against their religion ?... fat peeps parking ?.. parking for the facially challenged ?... perhaps some parking for gingers ?

Disabled peeps NEED a carpark closer to the store, and telling them to walk further because some lazy parent dont want to get their new hair do wet is just mad.

Got too many kids ?...... leave them with daddy/mummy/granny or tie them to a post or something.... their YOUR problem not ours !

Lol funny that.

Mother and toddler isnt needed because it's closer to the store it helps for a few reasons.

It has extra space to get kids in and out of car seats (which are required by law) and prams without having to have them out in the flow of traffic.

They are also convieneintly near trolly bays so single parents or housewives/husbands can quickly get their trolly to a bay whilst their child is in the car seat.

People with or with out kids would soon be maoning if they came back to their car to find dints or scrathes in their car because someone had struggled to get their kid in a car coz the person parked next to them is parked to close.

Imo both disabled and mother and toddler is needed for different reasons and this is a petty pathetic thread with people moaning about one another no wonder this country is going down the pan if we cant even give consideration to people who need a lil more space or a parking space closer to the store ffs.

Back