Stupid f***ing woman!!

IMO if anyone finds themselves in the situation where they qualify for one of these bays and then decide they really really really need one, you can either change your shopping habits and go at less busy times to improve your chances of parking where you want or just do it online and get it delivered to you. With all stores having home delivery services nobody actually NEEDS to go do they?

If anyone chooses to drive then they choose to take the ccrap that comes from driving i.e flat tyres - traffic jams and difficuty parking.

A single parent that returns from their shop to find their doors wont open the required distance is hardly going to leave her kid in the pram whilst they reverse (or drive lol) out to put the kids in - whilst the car is half in traffic and prone. The simple solution is for ALL spaces in car parks to be wider - surely they are big enough and ive never seen a supermarket carpark completely full.

As I said earlier I personally would not mind giving up the last P&C space to a disabled driver - but it dosent mean anyone else should too. I think the rant was valid as I read it like nephilim37 was pissed off at the attitude of this woman and others in her situation that feel that the world owes them everything. I dont think he was having a go at all disabled people! Now if the thread was titled "stipid fucking disabled people" then different story entirely.

Let the man rant about the obnoxious bitch! after all thats what this room is for isnt it

I think the rant was valid as I read it like nephilim37 was pissed off at the attitude of this woman and others in her situation that feel that the world owes them everything. I dont think he was having a go at all disabled people! Now if the thread was titled "stipid fucking disabled people" then different story entirely.

Let the man rant about the obnoxious bitch! after all thats what this room is for isnt it

:ur the man::ur the man::Clap::Clap:

FINALLY someone has understood the point of this rant. Thank you!!!!!

ppl should just be a bit more tolerant and sensitive overall, I believe.

as i'm just reading the rest of the thread...it just made me think of something...the extra space that these people think they need for having the door open full whilist strapping the kiddie into it's seat/chair.....is hutter rubbish...........if they were to use their brain a bit, they would of thought of it before i did........and i don't even have kids..........

follow these instructions........

1) Place trolley somewhere in full view.

2) open back door,

3) if you have a child, place on back seat, in upright position and sit urself beside child and close door behind u, if baby, then hold in arms and sit ur arse on back seat......

4) Proceed to strap child/baby in, where ever it is ur gonna seat them for their next journey....

5) Get ur arse out of car and proceed loading shopping to boot or where ever it is goona go

6) Lock car securely so no bastard can take the infant...

7) return ur trolley, get ur quid back and return to vehicle..

8) whilst you followed steps 5-7, no harm has come to ur infant cos it was strapped in.

9) continue the rest of ur journey in the way u normally would.

so why do they need extra room......it's just an excuse to get nearer to the doors.

as i'm just reading the rest of the thread...it just made me think of something...the extra space that these people think they need for having the door open full whilist strapping the kiddie into it's seat/chair.....is hutter rubbish...........if they were to use their brain a bit, they would of thought of it before i did........and i don't even have kids..........

follow these instructions........

1) Place trolley somewhere in full view.

2) open back door,

3) if you have a child, place on back seat, in upright position and sit urself beside child and close door behind u, if baby, then hold in arms and sit ur arse on back seat......

4) Proceed to strap child/baby in, where ever it is ur gonna seat them for their next journey....

5) Get ur arse out of car and proceed loading shopping to boot or where ever it is goona go

6) Lock car securely so no bastard can take the infant...

7) return ur trolley, get ur quid back and return to vehicle..

8) whilst you followed steps 5-7, no harm has come to ur infant cos it was strapped in.

9) continue the rest of ur journey in the way u normally would.

so why do they need extra room......it's just an excuse to get nearer to the doors.

then get charged for leaving a baby in a locked car .

oh sorry you dont have kids . its against the law . and dangerous

then get charged for leaving a baby in a locked car .

oh sorry you dont have kids . its against the law . and dangerous

oh right ok..proceed as folows........

folow steps 1-5 then,

open back door, remove child, as u did when u first ariverd at this destination.... lock car, return trolley, get ur quid, return to car, then proceed with steps......2-4....then roceed to step 9...........lol

by the sounds of it, it doesn't matter where u park, cos u can't leave the infant in car either way...lol

Or simply soloution......don't have kids...lol

happy shopping everybody....lol

Or simply soloution......don't have kids...lol

happy shopping everybody....lol

oh no too late lol lol

orchestrating a shop with a child is surprisingly tricky - and I reckon we def need the wide spaces more than someone with a gammy leg - but less than people who are more severely disabled and require the space. Trust me if you return to your car with a screaming baby and someone has close parked either side of you you are basically totally fucked! the only two options are to leave the child in the trolley while you try to reverse enough to get them in or perform some kind of squezing the child in the small space in a half opened door with your arms outstreched - risking a half opened car door shutting in the childs face or you falling over and dropping the child.

And leaving a child strapped into a locked parked car in a private carpark whilst you spent 30 seconds total time returning your trolley is not dangerous at all - and not illegal as you will be supervising the car. Thats just common sence

oh no too late lol lol

orchestrating a shop with a child is surprisingly tricky - and I reckon we def need the wide spaces more than someone with a gammy leg - but less than people who are more severely disabled and require the space. Trust me if you return to your car with a screaming baby and someone has close parked either side of you you are basically totally fucked! the only two options are to leave the child in the trolley while you try to reverse enough to get them in or perform some kind of squezing the child in the small space in a half opened door with your arms outstreched - risking a half opened car door shutting in the childs face or you falling over and dropping the child.

And leaving a child strapped into a locked parked car in a private carpark whilst you spent 30 seconds total time returning your trolley is not dangerous at all - and not illegal as you will be supervising the car. Thats just common sence

no it is illegal to lock a child in a car m8 . and how can you be supervising the car . you seen the size of some of these car parks . you would need to run like linford christy to be back in 30 secs .

oh no too late lol lol

Have people actualy seen how close some people park next to other cars new born babys are often in removeable/carry along car seats which when you can only ope the door enough to slide you can not fit a child seat in the car.

I really can't understand why people think having a bit of extra space to put your children into the car safly is so unreasonable.

I wasn't going to post to this thread, but when i think of what i see from day to day and this is most days......i felt the need too....however, this isn't a side defence on either party...ie....disabled/mother and child........

PLEASE NOTE..THIS IS NOT FOR REFERRING TO ALL DISABLED PEOPLE.....SO DON'T BOTHER POSTING BACK FOR THOSE WHO TRUELY NEED AND ARE IN THE NEED FOR THIS.......THIS IS FOR WHAT I SEE 75% OF A DAY TO DAY BASIC.

RE DISABLED BADGE HOLDERS

If u actually spend time in parking areas..like i do myself...( i service all the M & S stores in Kent, West and East Sussex and SE London ) and as i'm either sorting the service sheets/loading or unloading i see many walks of life in and out of the disabled bays.....I would say about 75% get out of their vehicle walk into store...stroll around the store for their shopping then queue at the checkout for about 15 minutes, put the bags back into trolley and walk off to their cars......a and a lot of these people usually have a non disable person with them who usually carriers the shopping for them anyway...so why should these people park out side the store doors......the worst store i go to of M&S is at Eltham. SE9.....they queue up down the ramp trying to get in the small allocated disabled parking area / loading area just to save them a few extra steps ..OH yes..and lets not forgot the parking charge they don't have to pay....... The people who legally hold a disable badge should be only able to use it, when they honestly feel that they really it...what i mean by this is.....everybody who is disabled has good and bad days with their disability....but like i mentioned above...when i see peeps like that..they are obvisouly having a bloody good day.....also.....in this small area there are bays with bright yellow lines in the shape of a parking bay, then in front of that is enough room to do a 5 point turn for them..... then there is a concrete wall.......however, regardless of what is marked out on the floor, if the bays are full they will then park in front of the concrete wall..which then causes problems the ones to get in and out of the disabled bays.............but this is the best bit...(and if i remember on Friday when i go there, i will take pics and upload them here.......) there is a large area brightly marked out as a junction area .......now we all no what the junction box means, also in this box is clearly marked in bloody huge letters LOADING BAY.....also in front of this is another junction box painted very clearly saying......NO PARKING.....now we all no why this is done like this........so the bloody artics can get in and move about/turn around etc....... also for the likes of myself that drives a van, and who are loading/unloading at M&S and for the other lorrys and 7.5t vehicles that need to get in this area........but u've guessed it, the disabled are parked in the area........

How bloody selfish is that.......do u ever see an artic/Lorry/Van/7.5t parked in a disable bay ?????????? and yet if one those was parked in a disable bay at M&S, the disabled would be running into the store complaining to M&S about it........

IT MAINLY BOILS DOWN TO NOT WANTNG TO BUY A CAR PARK TICKET
(and yes u do at most M&S food stores)

I think the law for disabled drivers who hold these badges should be......only to be used when they feel they really need to use them, if seen as i mentioned earliero in this post, then they should have a fine slapped on their window........

RE PARENT AND CHILD BAYS (i call them this cos there are also Fathers that go shopping)

There shouldn't be anything marked out for these peole.......the reason why they have these kind of bays is purely for loading children into their baby/car seats....needing the room for their doors to be opened to the full for them to be able to lean into car while having the door open.........

however, lets not forget the people that pay thousands of pounds for their vehicles and don't want to keep finding small dent marks in their doors from the other vehicles who decide to open their car door and bang it into urs, cos they never had enough room to get into theirs......i have a few of these dents on my car as i'm sure more of u do....so should there be bays for marked out like......... 'only really exspenive cars' bays ???????

i understand the need and i undersstand everyones needs are different which i'm not debating......(and this is not including disabled) for wider parking bays, but what the stores should do is either......make all the bays wider and have less cars in the car park .....or have more wider parking bays in a designated area of the car park for people who needs these wider bays.........and these wider bays shouldn't be in front of the store......but accross the other side or in an allocated corner area........Parents with children are no different from someone that chooses to buy a Months shopping in one go, knowing they can't manage it all , Parents they just have extra baggage the same as the shoppers do........there have been many of times, my trolley won't say behind my boot when i'm trying to load it into boot, cos the bloody wheels are scew wiffy and the flooring is on a slight slant......but isn't enough room for me to put it beside the car or the bay isn't wide enough.......now that isnt a shoppers fault is it....so in which should there be parking bays marked as ....'TROLLEY SHOPPERS'...........
but like i said...i'm not condoneing the extra space parents need, but there is no reason for them to be put outside the front of the store...........and if someone thinks that there is, cos of having to managing shopping / children / babies etc...............then, thats up to you.........but it doesn't mean everyone else has to compensate for it........

but i seen many people who park in disable parking that dont have disable badges and some of them i seen driveing a van or a truck so dont run a down all disable people as some people who are not disable dont care where the park or what laws they break like most truckes or van drivers are always breaking the speed limit to get to there drop of point and have no concern for no one and dont you dare tell me you are not one of them because you all break the speed limit .:Angryfire

i normally park my car at the other end of the car park, so no one bangs it with a trolly or car door, then as im walking past the parent and toddler bay, if i see someone getting into or out of a car without kids i say, rather loud, look kids, its horrible selfish people like HIM (and point) that take up all the spaces where we could have parked, my 4 year old boy sounds so cute saying 'arse hole' pmsl

but i seen many people who park in disable parking that dont have disable badges and some of them i seen driveing a van or a truck so dont run a down all disable people as some people who are not disable dont care where the park or what laws they break like most truckes or van drivers are always breaking the speed limit to get to there drop of point and have no concern for no one and dont you dare tell me you are not one of them because you all break the speed limit .:Angryfire

FFS.........there's always one ain't there.............

listen pal.......u replied with my quote above ur reply.......try reading the 3rd and 4th line down of my post.............

and don't talk bo**ocks about fcuking trucks parked in a disabled bay........
a fcuking truck wouldn't beable to get in a disable bay without blocking the drive through for other traffic to get past not to mention having to take up about 2 disabled bays cos of the width of it......by wot u've written i can tell u don't so much as hold a provisonal licence let alone a car.....and i quote....what u written.......' dont you dare tell me you are not one of them because you all break the speed limit ' wot the fcuk has that got to do with the thread..........

post back when u own a car and have been driving for 20 years like some of us have and that you do driving for a living........

Sorry m8, my brain can't cope with a sentence that long. Try making it more intelligible so that I can see what you've done to upset Tina.

I was about to pull into a parent & baby parking bay in Asda with my baby in the back, but the lone woman in front pulled into it before me. She had just drove past a row of empty disabled bays, so I got out the car and called over a car park attendant to tell her to fook off. Turns out she was on crutches/disabled, so I queried why she hadn't just parked in one of the empty disabled bays, but she just wobbled off as the car park attendant just told me she could park wherever she wanted with a disabled badge. I just 'thanked' her for parking there when she had just driven past a row of empty disabled bays. Inconsiderate b**ch! :Angryfire

Back