Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

stuck on channel

pazza

Inactive User
Hi, I have flashed my ibox 3 with both openpli and openATV and i'm getting the same problem, after scanning for channels using the satellite tuner and the cable tuner I get stuck on one chanell, only a few buttons on the remote work. The buttons for menu and arrow buttons don't work so I can't do anything other than reboot. Once rebooted all the buttons work until I select a channel then the problem comes back. Anyone have any ideas ??

Hi, I have flashed my ibox 3 with both openpli and openATV and i'm getting the same problem, after scanning for channels using the satellite tuner and the cable tuner I get stuck on one chanell, only a few buttons on the remote work. The buttons for menu and arrow buttons don't work so I can't do anything other than reboot. Once rebooted all the buttons work until I select a channel then the problem comes back. Anyone have any ideas ??

Hi where did you download images from.?

I Got them from the download section, fresh openpli, a back up openpli and a back up openATV, what d'you think the problem could be ?

I Got them from the download section, fresh openpli, a back up openpli and a back up openATV, what d'you think the problem could be ?

I would try a clean install with a clean fresh image from cloud box site.sounds like image is corrupt or something not matching your box almost like its wrong image.

I would try a clean install with a clean fresh image from cloud box site.sounds like image is corrupt or something not matching your box almost like its wrong image.
OK, i'll try that and let you know, cheers

dont know f you have it but have PM you link to clould ibox download site.
Cheers for that link, downloaded the clean images from there and still exactly the same, does everything as it should, scanning both tuners and finds all the channels, as soon as you select a channel thats it, it just stays on that channel and only a few buttons work such as, exit, vol+ vol-, standby, that's about it, i'm baffled. I have had E2 boxes for years but thought I'd try one of these because of the cable tuner and I have never had a problem like this. Personally I don't think it's a image problem but I'm struggling to work out what it could be.

I am still having problems with this receiver, I like the thought of having satellite and cable in one box but it's starting to drive me mad. I have flashed it with the latest clean openATV image and now it lets me go up and down the channels using c+ and c- buttons but still the menu, navigation buttons or colour buttons do nothing. They all work when I first boot up but once I have selected a channel they don't. I have flashed using different USB drives all formatted to fat32 but still getting this problem. Has anyone git this box up and running using the S and C tuners ? Please help or it's going out of the window ha ha

right, up to now i think i've sorted it, i done a factory reset then reloaded the latest bootloader then flashed with latest openpli, fingers crossed things are looking good. Does anyone know if there is a autobouquet plugin for the cable tuner ? cheers

Try images from early March mate.

There is a remote file kicking around but ill be dammed if i can find it that cure the remote issue.

Images from early march were not effected as far as i can tell.

Try images from early March mate.

There is a remote file kicking around but ill be dammed if i can find it that cure the remote issue.

Images from early march were not effected as far as i can tell.
I've got it up and running now mate with the latest openpli image, trying to get the autobouquet to work now, got a headache ha ha, should just stick to satellite, much easier.

now question this " running on latest image " not an original killer box image from 2014 i hope??

now question this " running on latest image " not an original killer box image from 2014 i hope??

Some boxes do still run mate with the latest images released.

The OEM manufacturer will tell you bricked boxes caused by the latest images are clones of their clone. But my own suspicions are there is a v1 and v2 box and the v1 box can not run the latest images release.

Manufacturer wont admit this though.

Back