Street scrap metal prices

Munkey

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone know what scrap metal prices are? I've got a load of metal that I need to scrap, but have no idea what the a fair price is.

Come on you tinkers, help me out pleeeeease.

Thanks edward, whilst I am humbled that your first ever post here would be in reply to my thread I do not quite understand what you mean. :Cheers:

edit - Cheers doom, that's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for.

Last edited:
Thanks edward, whilst I am humbled that your first ever post here would be in reply to my thread I do not quite understand what you mean. :Cheers:

edit - Cheers doom, that's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for.

light iron 40£ a ton

Buying a used car and now you're selling off the family heirlooms!

By **** Munkey, this recession has hit you hard mate.

;)

PicSteptoeAndSon.jpg

Buying a used car and now you're selling off the family heirlooms!

By **** Munkey, this recession has hit you hard mate.

;)

That's right, times are hard mate. Only yesterday I scrapped the gold statue of Krishna in our home temple, now my wife has to pray to the wall :(

You don't know someone that want's to buy a wall?

Yes you idiot. My mate!

Is it Accrington red? ;)

Soz it's milk of magnolia.

Anyway witchy's already made me offer via PM and I accepted. I think he's putting a chimney into his caravan.

No no no..... I've already got 3 walls that I found on a fly-tip.

I'm gonna add your wall to my other 3 walls, then hopefully I'll pick up a cheap roof on eBay, nail it all together and I'll have a house.

Anyone got any old doors and perhaps maybe a floor that they don't need?

Shit, windows, I forgot about the windows.

forget the 4th wall m8, summers coming, pretend you have a walk in garden in your new house ;)

No no no..... I've already got 3 walls that I found on a fly-tip.

I'm gonna add your wall to my other 3 walls, then hopefully I'll pick up a cheap roof on eBay, nail it all together and I'll have a house.

Anyone got any old doors and perhaps maybe a floor that they don't need?

Shit, windows, I forgot about the windows.

Can't help you with any of the above but you can have this when I'm done with it.

DSCF7787.jpg

2 owners from new, FSH (upon request), heated sports seat, dual climate control for each cheek, height adjustable pan, shit computer, rear wiper.

Will give full demo to show working condition. What ya saying?

Can't help you with any of the above but you can have this when I'm done with it.

DSCF7787.jpg

2 owners from new, FSH (upon request), heated sports seat, dual climate control for each cheek, height adjustable pan, shit computer, rear wiper.

Will give full demo to show working condition. What ya saying?

Looks like our bog at work,lol

Hence why i never use it!

I love the fact they've had the decency to add a nice air freshner to that loo...! ;)

I'm also tempted by that bidet...

Thanks for the offer Munkey, but I'm actually planning turning it into a fully fitted luxury kitchen. (Round here, a luxury kitchen is a room with a single electric chip fryer).

4124280235_c3372760a2.jpg

WIN A COPPER PIPE

Yes you could be the lucky winner and have a piece of a bent copper!

All you have to do is guess what all that scrap metal is worth.

DSCF7788.jpg

I love the fact they've had the decency to add a nice air freshner to that loo...! ;)

That's not an air freshner mate, it's a bottle of Morning Fresh washing up liquid.

The mind boggles.

Back