Streaming APK take down

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I see top tutorial and doc squiffy have been forced to take down their streaming apk lists. I wonder if dw should watch the apk posts? What do You think?

would they not ok if they are in restricted sections like VIP and premium sections?

That's one of the questions for the admin, I'm not sure how we should proceed if the net police are going to stop the apk's being posted.

I suppose they may have been told to take them down because of how openly they advertise them on the tube. Maybe if they start disappearing from aptoide and the playstore, it maybe worth thinking about.

Last edited:
never seen any notice they were forced to remove i thought top tutorials did it because they use the filelinked method now seems strange as they still show all the apks on utube & post all on forum still

what is an APK list?

Examples?, feel like I'm in the Stone Age lol.

Cheers
Mick

what is an APK list?

Examples?, feel like I'm in the Stone Age lol.

Cheers
Mick

Basically sites that had lists of streaming app's for the good stuff Mick. Having the downloads and how to's, but im guessing hosting the APK download that once installed can assess all manner of TV Films Sport etc is the problem and why some are shut or shutting down.

As alimac is saying they have taken them off their own webpages, but top tutorial is still pointing to d/l 's for apk's on his tube videos, they just are being hosted elsewhere, so might be worth removing any rar files that I or anybody else posted on here and just leave links to files.

Also the lists I'm talking about were linked to d/l's on their site.

Last edited:
So how do we stay legal and keep the APK?

Or is that impossible?

Cheers

It's your choice, we don't know exactly why the two I mentioned took them off their page. A lot of the apk's on here are still readily available on playstore and aptoide. If You want to play it safe like I said remove direct d/l's rar's etc, and just leave the links to dl sites like upload ee or mega etc, or links to other sites hosting the apk's.

I think it's fine to continue as things are, maybe link to apk's rather than post them direct to dw.

will link all to upload.ee in future
are all apks on forum direct gonna be removed?

Slightly off topic.

It's inevitable that even the ones posted eternally will cease to work. It would be great if Digital worldz was able to get a partnership with an iptv provider that would remain a bit more anonymous?

Slightly off topic.

It's inevitable that even the ones posted eternally will cease to work. It would be great if Digital worldz was able to get a partnership with an iptv provider that would remain a bit more anonymous?

Dont see that happening mate Mick would end up locked up.

Back