IPTV problem viewing solo

mehdibleu

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a problem concerning the viewing of IPTV channels on my vu + solo (Blackhole 2.1.6)
I managed to inject the channel list in the format M3U on the solo via the tool Enigma-TV_IPTV_Generator_1.0.0.1 successfully, after the reboot, I have the list IPTV which appears in the favorites but the problem is that the channels do not work, when I run a channel, I have an error message that appears "Service not found, SID not found in PAT"
I have searched a little on the net to find a solution but I did not find anything related to this problem, what I find strange is that I managed to make the iptv work on the solo using the same method few months ago, after the reboot, all channels were working without problem but when I tried to run the IPTV today, I find myself with this permanent error message that appears with all channels .
I have to say that when I use this same channel list M3U through VLC on my pc, it works perfectly, I can view all channels without problem so the issue comes from the solo, there is obviously smothing to set up on the solo to make this work but I'm still stuck on this problem.
If anyone has an idea to make IPTV work on the solo, please tell, I am open to all your solutions by thanking you in advance.

That error is normally a tuner error so something is not well with the plugin you use.

See if your provider uses the E2m3u2bouquet if they do it will work no problem.

That error is normally a tuner error so something is not well with the plugin you use.

See if your provider uses the E2m3u2bouquet if they do it will work no problem.

thanks for the reply.
as far as i know, when it comes to IPTV, no need to care about the tuner as the IPTV program does not use the sat to work.
which plugin are you refering to ?
and how can i know if the provider uses the E2m3u2bouquet ?
so what do you suggest to make the IPTV work on my solo ? (i repeat that it works when i use VLC on my pc but it does not work on solo for unknown reason)

check out this site to convert M3U to bouquets, i have used it in the past and it works.

as previously suggested you should contact your provider and see do they have another option for Engima2 devices as many providers can give you a bouquets list with all the channels that includes EPG info or a plugin like Xstream or the E2m3u2bouquet plugin.

also make sure that the PC playing the streams via VLC is on the same network as the provider may have locked your account to your IP so if the enigma2 device is on another network that will cause the streams not to clear.

thanks for the reply.
as far as i know, when it comes to IPTV, no need to care about the tuner as the IPTV program does not use the sat to work.
which plugin are you refering to ?
and how can i know if the provider uses the E2m3u2bouquet ?
so what do you suggest to make the IPTV work on my solo ? (i repeat that it works when i use VLC on my pc but it does not work on solo for unknown reason)

Install it and see or ask your provider most will have a method for enigma 2 if you ask them.

Install it and see or ask your provider most will have a method for enigma 2 if you ask them.

okay and once the E2m3u2bouquet plugin has been installed, how can i see if it works or not ?

Go to suls.co.uk and read up on e2m3u2bouquet plugin.

See if you can select the provider your with if you can its just a matter of entering user name and password.

what do you mean by "select the provider" ? and "how select the provider" ? please try to be more specific in your explanation as i am a beginner and i am not very familiar with IPTV yet.
here's what i did, i downloaded and installed the plugin "E2m3u2bouquet" (enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet_0.7.4_all.ipk) successfully but i couldn't find the plugin anywhere after the install, i checked the "plugins" menu but i haven't found it.
Then i converted the M3U to bouquets as suggested before then transfered the userbouquet.favourites.tv into /temp through DCC, the trasfer was done successfuly but it didn't work either, i see the list of channels but i get the same error message when running the channels.

Its not installed then install it via tenet if you know how.

Then you start the plugin and on the dropdown option select your provider if available. If it is then input your user and password and run it.

Its not installed then install it via tenet if you know how.

Then you start the plugin and on the dropdown option select your provider if available. If it is then input your user and password and run it.

ok i will try to install it through telnet and will let you know of the result.
Thanks for the help.

ok i will try to install it through telnet and will let you know of the result.
Thanks for the help.

Why don't you contact your provider. Your paying for a service it's in there best interest to keep you happy.

If you contact them they will provide you with the best possible way to use their service and it will save you time installing plugins that you don't even know are compatible with their service.

Why don't you contact your provider. Your paying for a service it's in there best interest to keep you happy.

If you contact them they will provide you with the best possible way to use their service and it will save you time installing plugins that you don't even know are compatible with their service.

yes that's probably the best thing to do, in fact it's a friend of mine who bought 2 IPTV subscriptions and he had the kindness to offer me the second one for free so i will contact him so he can contact his provider and allow them make known the problem.

i think i found what caused this problem but i won't be able to test until next monday as i am away from home, i will let you know if it worked or not.

Grimeire
You sent me few posts back a method to convert m3u to bouquets, i'm curious to know if there is a tool that allows to do the opposite (convert enigma2 bouquets to m3u), i would like to test this, do you know some tools that allow to do that ? if so, please give me a link.

okay, so it turns out that i was right about the factor that was causing the problem and after choosing the right setting, the problem was solved.

it was related to the tool (Enigma-TV_IPTV_Generator) that i use to inject m3u file into the solo, in fact i was choosing the wrong header while generating and transfering the m3u file into the solo.

When you run the tool, the header is on "1" by default and it turns out that this header should only be selected if you use OpenPli Image on your solo, otherwise it won't work and that was the problem in my case, as i mentionned in my first post, my solo uses BlackHole Image thus Enigma2 and people who use Enigma2 image have to select the right header which is "4097" for this to work.
So after changing the header to "4097" then generating and transfering the m3u file to solo, i could view the channels successfully and the error message disappeared as you can imagine.

so it was just a setting issue with the tool, i am sure this will help other people who may have the same problem in the future.

the header, you speak of is the service type.

these are the service types
- DVB(1) default DVB player
- IPTV(4097) default IPTV player
- GSTREAMER (5001) For this you need an additional plugin (Serviceapp)
- EXTPLAYER (5002) For this you need an additional plugin (Serviceapp)

5002 is the best for my provider, i get pixelation or audio issues on the other service types

Back