Strange sat signal

Roberto Parreira

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all .
I just came across a odd problem and would like to know if anyone here had something similar .
I’m pointing at Hispasat (30W) with a 60 cm dish and getting 17% quality on anything above 12000mhz . Lower , 10890mhz (for example) I get 76% quality On my meter . I have changed the lnb 5 times . Same result .
I think this is the dish (mix-digital) that I haven’t changed yet . If it’s , how is this possible ?
Thank you

I would be thinking dish is on the small size as i had to get an 80cm for 19.2 and 13.
See what the experts say.

Only my opinion but i would have thought 60cm would be fine. I started off on 30w with a 30cm camping dish years go and it was fine. Name the channels you want checking and i will turn the dish around either later today or tom morning and check signal levels on a 1m dish for you.

Check the lnb voltage from the receiver to make sure it isn't a polarisation problem. Expect around 13v vertical and 18v horizontal

Only my opinion but i would have thought 60cm would be fine. I started off on 30w with a 30cm camping dish years go and it was fine. Name the channels you want checking and i will turn the dish around either later today or tom morning and check signal levels on a 1m dish for you.

I have a 60 cm at my house and it works fine .
But anyway the network channels are “nos” and “meo” all above 12000mhz . Thanks

Back