Stop Errors

beezo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im getting this error message but not sure what to do! 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I understand it maybe a driver problem but how do I find out which driver is causing the problem??

This is a newly built pc so there isnt many programs and drivers on it at the moment

hope you can help

dont know much about this m8 but just searched and found this if it`s any good

h**p://www.tweaksforgeeks.com/IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.html

As it's a new build I'd be thinking it could be a hardware fault, try removing anything that isn't needed for start-up, if you have more than one stick of ram remove them so only one stick is left in, try again, if it's still no good try another stick of ram, try reseating the graphics card and cpu.
Look in event viewer see if there's any clues as to what's happening there.

Hi Guys,

Im getting this error message but not sure what to do! 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I understand it maybe a driver problem but how do I find out which driver is causing the problem??

This is a newly built pc so there isnt many programs and drivers on it at the moment

hope you can help

i previously had same error on new build and after many formats i tried a different verison of xp, after inspecting the disc its was badly scratched so i put it down to that being the problem,never had the problem again ...fingers crossed

Back