Steven Gerrard MBE - Cheat, Diver and National Disgrace!

NL7

Inactive User
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abk9JSDBra4]YouTube - Gerrard - Diver, Cheat, National Disgrace.[/ame]

worth a watch!

Boring most players dive lets talk about rugby league big hits now this aint diving lol
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFV6G0QKF3E]YouTube - Sam Burgess on Fuifui Moimoi[/ame]

Got to say, I hate all this name calling between footy fans, calling each other scum, and putting loads of venom into it... It's nothing short of racism. Any one of you could have been raised in a familt who support another team.

It ruins the game for me. If people spoke the same way about games consoles and games, or Dancing on Ice, you'd be called a gimp, but it's cool when people talk about footy like it's dead important life or death stuff!?!?

It's a bunch of ponces booting a bag of wind around a feild. It's probably one of the least important things in the world.

There are millions of people in this country who need to get their priorities in order and get a bit more exorsential about the game and life in general...

He's not called stevie starfish for nothing

steviestarfish.jpg
steven-gerrard_1107883c.jpg
starfish.jpg

And then there's the filthy part of his game that get's generally ignored !! Imagine if any of these are Joey Barton !! Jesus there would be a linch mob.

Gerrardtackle.gif
sharked-1.gif

been doing it all his career

filthyscouse.jpg

we will let them have this why because non of man uniteds side have ever dived

we will let them have this why because non of man uniteds side have ever dived

Well there is wain rooney who is a diving cheating coont and Ronaldo liked a fall over now and again, berbatov went over easy yesterday but the threads about the great starfish ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm5-zLu8S9U]YouTube - Wayne Rooney "doesn't dive" www.inthestands.co.uk[/ame]

Well there is wain rooney who is a diving cheating coont and Ronaldo liked a fall over now and again, berbatov went over easy yesterday but the threads about the great starfish ;)

Threads a bit tedious tbh check out Sams hit on moumoi and look how he just got up maybe these overpaid poofs could learn a thing or 2

I'm not really into all this football talk usually

but the way I see it, falling/diving to get a free kick or penalty is one thing (that most players do if they thing they have a chance at goal)

but to fall on someone to hurt them physically and for there to be a chance to injure them is another matter

just my opinion

He's not called stevie starfish for nothing

steviestarfish.jpg
steven-gerrard_1107883c.jpg
starfish.jpg

And then there's the filthy part of his game that get's generally ignored !! Imagine if any of these are Joey Barton !! Jesus there would be a linch mob.

Gerrardtackle.gif
sharked-1.gif

been doing it all his career

filthyscouse.jpg

what about the most dirty player in the premiership in roy keane, oh i suppose it was ok for him to do it because he played for utd

what about the most dirty player in the premiership in roy keane, oh i suppose it was ok for him to do it because he played for utd
Roy Keane's retired lmao

Typical :proud:

ahh u mean rooney the chocolate starfish

Back