Steven Gerrard MBE - Cheat, Diver and National Disgrace!

Guess who was in charge of the game against chelsea when boswinga got booked ;)

You know my point he was at the time and he was way worse than gerrard he was at it every game near enough

He was just a beast m8

i must admit ive read all the posts and threads about this and on this occasion as an outsider it is funny, its like 10 year olds in the play ground.

"he's done this and he's done that" etc etc

you are all right, they all dive if they think they can gain any advantage. END OF.

if you ask any football fan everybody wants diving out of the game and the way they do it is retrospective punishment, all they need to do is say from Feb 2011 all premiership games will be reviewed and any player who dives or fiends injury will get for the first offence a 3 match ban and any subsequent repeat offence it will be a 4 then 5 then 6 match ban.

After the first Saturday there will be few punished and fewer the next and buy the 3rd week of February the only people on the floor injured or claiming a penalty will be those who are injured or have a legitimate claim.

I agree with hatab on this one. The other one that needs sorting out is the wrestling match in the box at corners/free kicks etc.
Start giving out red cards and it would soon stop or review the matches and hand out bans afterwards.
BTW ronaldo was the best diver in the prem when he was here.Great footballer though

Back