Starview server access

dragonbomb

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

from what i can gather if you buy a Starview HD Combo box or a normal starview box you only have access to the server for 1 year to get all vm channels in n3 areas.

What happens after that? do you need to pay a subscription or do you need to buy another box? does the box become obsolete?

Thanks.

supposedly you can pay another sub for a further 12 months. if you are thinking of going cable c/s the kryptview a780 is a once off payment and their server is more reliable than starviews.

Thanks.

i've decided to go for kryptview as everyone is recommending it over starview. only downside is that there doesn't seem to be an HD option for kryptview.

is this correct?

....only downside is that there doesn't seem to be an HD option for kryptview.

is this correct?

It would seem not at the moment. Wonder why they've overlooked that !

But then again, until very recently there really wasn't that much HD content on cable and even now most of it isn't what I would consider HD being as it only has similar data content to the old analog stuff.

and guess what a new sv7 is now out,wonder that it will now make sv6 redundant and also replace combos with new model,and dont ask the silly question what are they like:proud::proud:=same as before they have a lot to learn of kryptview.:Clap:

Thanks.

i've decided to go for kryptview as everyone is recommending it over starview. only downside is that there doesn't seem to be an HD option for kryptview.

is this correct?
if sv is still working after a year you bin the box and buy a new one same with the ddigital combo etc ,there is no option to renew sub as that would leave a paper trial to who runs server
personally i would just bin them just now and get a kv
alex

maybe hd put on back burner as kv 780 going into overdrive production as they did not think it would be so good ad sell out in days:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Back