starview 7 no connection.

louandbratz

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi could any one tell me if the starview 7 is still on as mine has been of since last night have tried changing wires because fella been f**kin round with my modern but nothing. is it a door step again.lol

no not working for a number of boxes=no connection,just seen this elsewhere.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on for some time iv been busy and away!

Right just to settle things, people who used and activated the show must go on (first release) will be able to obtain connection using the new software!

Although people who had the carling software on and recently upgraded to the showmustgoon cannot obtain connect due to some security issues that have arisen over the last several weeks!

Also we currently have over 170 channels active with only a handful left that finger crossed won't take long to finish ;-)

If anyone is having connection issues please email your mac addresses to

( no addys to be posted )

The authenticity of the mac will be checked and come online within 12hours.

(the addresses are located on the rear of your stb)

Where is your mac address? Is it underneath the barcode?

its the number on the white sticker on the back of the box
just to find out if supplier of boxes knows the address to contact,when i find more info will post.

hi, oh glad your back! do i email details to u or to supplier of box xx

at this time i have no details yet,will knock on your door soon:proud:hopefully

asked the kiddy for the address to contact,did not get it,so who knows whats going to happen:Fish:

ok honey i will wait to see if u have any news tomorrow, thanks for all your help you have been a godsend xxx

im back on for some reason, i did full restore, used the new show must go on, then 1819 i have more channels now then i did before, thanks for all your help though.

glad to see some boxes are coming back:Clap::Clap:

hi was it the showmustgoon.ups that you used, was it the one dated 12.05.11 I havetried that but my boxes not kicking in
xx

Hi, its not like me to be able pass on advice but I spoke to supplier this morning and he said about the MAC code, it is the code that is visible through the vents at the top of the box not the white sticker I0..... number. THey need the last 4 or 5 digits given and then pass on, hopefully something will happen!!

If it works I will let you know xx

Back