Starview 7 freezes

ringo55225

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI just got my starview 7 today set it all up as advised in a tutorial.
Flashed carling 1.02 onto it scanned chanels got them all in my menu guide,emu is on auto update is on.
Yet when i connect my lan from router to starview via rs323 it freezes.
In the tutorial it does say to be patient it could take up to 5 mins,still 30 mins later nothing.
I have even tried going direct from my modem to starview and still the same problem.
Can anyone please shed some light on my pain,thanks in advance

just flashed it with 1.03 and still the same. Even a factory reset doesnt seem to do the trick loosing my rag now because i off to work tomorrow and wont be able to tinker with it for another 2 weeks!
However all suggestions in the meantime are very welcome

I`m away now but i think i did i will give the wife a call and see if i did .......then again i think it might be best till i get home .
Thanks for the tip

Cheers mate thaks for the tip, because i was rushing to get it set up iforgot to set ustream i owe you one :Clap:

so is it running now mate ifso whats it like is it worth buying 1 and how much did you pay for it.
thanks

thanks mate but is it worth buying one i can get them for £85

i would do plenty of reading on starview and kryptview before buying so you know what lies ahead,if you dont read buyer beware.:grab:

who knows about any boxes,the future is changing with the new generation of boxes,how long they work,1 day 1 month its a gamble,connection and reliable server??

Back