starview 7 card share..what happens after the year subscryption ends?

Tell me where on ANY website there is a statement that says that after 12 months it will be cut off? Not just a rumour posted in a forum....
I honestly don't care if it only lasts 12 months, it's still good value for money.
Does it say anywhere on any website the the kryptview A780 will stay on for more than 12 months?

we dont post links to other forums here.
sad but seem s to be very real.

Last edited by a moderator:
firmware on sv 1.04 shows a cut off date:Clap::Clap:,may not get there if the server is gone.

:roflmao::lol: is not been a year

Last edited:
any one have any ideas what happens after the years subscrpytion is up, how do u go about renewing it for another year?....any info please

the SV's are renown for their practices, as already noted in this thread once the sub goes you basically throw the box away and buy a new one as the support from SV is non existent.

hi,can i not use the satellite side on starviwe6 hd combo and if so how:)

thers some info on ******* website m8

Last edited by a moderator:
very good news for starview user half channels back on 2day.everybody need new softwere the firmware is still testing and will be made available shortly

very good news for starview user half channels back on 2day.everybody need new softwere the firmware is still testing and will be made available shortly

good news for the ones that already have fooked out for one off them. bad news for anyone who is thinking off buying one. as i would at a guess say once they get red off all the stock off sv7 they disappear again. as going by starviews record they not keep paying for subs if there's no money to be made on boxes.

just to put you straight there is no sv6 hd or sv7 hd both cable boxes,the other box is the combo lan which is hd and sat and cable ,cable only lasts for 1 year from first connection to server,same with the combo on cable side,sat can be over written to go to another server.:proud:

just to put you straight there is no sv6 hd or sv7 hd both cable boxes,the other box is the combo lan which is hd and sat and cable ,cable only lasts for 1 year from first connection to server,same with the combo on cable side,sat can be over written to go to another server.:proud:

the sever went down b4 the year was up and what about the duo box

Last edited:
only time will tell what you get if it comes back and you get connected again so its wait and see:proud:

Back