starview 7 cable and dongle

cactikid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
it has come to my notice people find it hard to get the rs232 cable and dongle
i have found a source i cannot name on post but pm me.:proud:

Hi, thanks for all your help x not sure if you saw my post that I had finally got things working! bet you thought who is this mad woman!! My only question is will other channels come on later do u think, still quite a lot not back
Thanks

Tezzerbabe

they are nearly all back i would factory reset and rescan from direct coaxial outlet with lan removed,insert lan after channels loaded and exit out go to a channel and enter 1819 and then it should clear:proud:
i never guessed i was having a blonde moments:Clap::Clap::proud:

hi u wont believe it, i have got another box and am trying to do the same and it just wont have it!! it is showing all the channels some 340 of them, i switch off at the back, put lan cable in, switch off router wait then put them all baack on when broadband up i go to ssp1 and put in 1819 but doesnt connect !!! oh i am losing my mind, would you mind awfully if you could send me step by step instructions as to do what, i have what u told me last time but just not sure if missing something!! do i have to reload ups file again or once on my stick can it be used again

x sorry to be a pain but i just dont know why it is not connecting, the other one is fine now most of the channels there xx

a lot of boxes are not connecting been rejected by source,if a fix does not come fta box only:proud:

do u mean cant do it as i have just done with my box, only did mine the other day, gt same box now, dont you think it will work xx

some boxes connect others are rejected,wait for more news,hopefully something might happen.

Back