Spiderman?

J

jaime

I am downloading Spiderman using e-donkey from a site called eselmaschine (which Dark Angel gave me the links for, Cheers DA) and the first part (of 3) is completed, but, the file type is strange! The propeties box says...

Type of File - File
Description - 3

What does this mean? I tried burning using Nero as an image file but it didn't work, i just got lots of error message boxes. I've tried burning using various wizard templates but these too didn't work. The file is 736Mb so it also tells me that the blank medium isn't large enough even though .bin files are also larger than the blank cd's and these burn correctly.
If anyone knows of a program (WinIso or IsoBuster maybe?) that i must use to extract this file, please advise as i don't want to try the wrong thing and lose it all together.
Cheers.

Oh, if it helps the file is listed as "Spiderman - SVCD"

if it is svcd this is mpg2 format
use nero
have u got the nero svcd plug in ? u need this fire up nero don't use wizard go to left column
go down till u get to svcd
click on this the click and drag the file over and then go to top and click on burn

if not got svcd plug in email me and i will send

Slightly off topic but have you actually seen the film? It's complete sh*te. And that's the opinion of my two sons as well! :( :( :(

i`ve seen some of the film on this SVCD format and the quality is very good. With the type of file ur downloading, its good, coz u can use it on ur home dvd/vcd player without all the hassle of converting it to vcd.

Originally posted by narabdela
Slightly off topic but have you actually seen the film? It's complete sh*te. And that's the opinion of my two sons as well! :( :( :(
I dis agree with that totally i love it its gr8! But only if you watch it in good qulity:) well worth watching i give it a 4.5 out of 5:cool:

Thanks for your answers people but i still can't get this to work. Dark Angel, there is no file type, as i said before when i mouse over the file it only tells me it is a file, no extension. The same thing when i right click and check properties.
Nero doesn't want to burn this thing at all and i don't seem to have an SVCD function on my drop-down menu as i understand Davidh means in his reply even though he was kind enough to e-mail me the plugin.
Pleeease help!

It didn't work DA, nero tells me that the file cannot make a video CD because there is no audio or video in file!
I'm thinking i will just delete the files and try again, unless you have one more suggestion i could try.
Oh, Davidh, i realise what you mean about SVCD on the left but it still doesn't work.

Call me impatient if you will but i deleted those files and downloaded the film from Sharereactor instead!!
Seems to be decent enough quality (can't complain at the price i suppose!!!!)
Cheers once again folks.

Back