Spiderbox "The End" ???

we all no its nonsense but dont visit the forum if that how you feel mate.

By no way is this forum biased. If that was the case spiderbox or any other receiver would even be spoke about, unlike other forums. So lets not forget that.

@ bobi if you policed this forum like your own this place would turn in to a dictatorship.

Take it for what is was and quash the rumour like you have.

Hope your PM is active cos my 9000HD is coming today, well it fckn better, im bored and need a new toy to play with :)

Here we have fake news M8, this is the Point....forget policed or dictating ...this is to gave credibility this forum and that news.Nothink else.....

This news to be credibile need to have the name who done the source and haw credibile it is that souce ..if any one start write fake news, fake s/w ,fake thinks ,i think we do more bad this forum then Spiderbox it self...becouse the lieng has not more life then 2-3 days and will disaper ,but this kind of post will be again here after that ...

Last edited:
We can all smell a arat here.

Funny enough there is no further participation from the thread starter.

It was a hit and run and let it flow. Bad ways if you ask me and rumours should not be allowed to stand

Its about time most members took a step back take a break and chill with all this us and them bullsh@t, over the years i have had many a system some good some bad, but this technomate v's Bobi is becoming a sad joke now. I do have both and both are very good at wot they do so lets leave it at that. There will always be people how like to caurse trouble just to see how many people bite and it seems to work. Yes bobi on this site its a bit more open than your own with its nazi type admin may be a word from you may claim them down would like to see you post on your site to tell them all not to be so nasty which they are to most new commers who ask the basic questions. About the only good mod on your site is ferret from the eagle section always wiling to help no matter how daft and easy the question. So lets all stop this so we get the best out our Hobby.

Here we have fake news M8, this is the Point....forget policed or dictating ...this is to gave credibility this forum and that news.Nothink else.....

This news to be credibile need to have the name who done the source and haw credibile it is that souce ..if any one start write fake news, fake s/w ,fake thinks ,i think we do more bad this forum then Spiderbox it self...becouse the lieng has not more life then 2-3 days and will disaper ,but this kind of post will be again here after that ...

I know what your saying mate.

Anyway update to my situation. No box for me till monday. Parcelforce (C*NTS) still have my box. So I go back to work on Monday and I am on nights.

Typical

Anyway update to my situation. No box for me till monday. Parcelforce (C*NTS) still have my box. So I go back to work on Monday and I am on nights.

Unlike me, who'll have one here to play with sometime tomorrow ;)

(While I wait for the TM800 fiasco to sort itself out).

:)

A big Thank You to EuroSky.co.uk

??????? explain :)

Royal Mail Weekend Special delivery + Euroskys very generous offer = A spidy box to play with until I get my TM800 (or Vu Solo).

I bet you're RAGING ;)

Last edited:
Royal Mail Weekend Special delivery + Eurosats very generous offer = A spidy box to play with until I get my TM800 (or Vu Solo).

I bet you're RAGING ;)

C*NT :)

Aye if it was mine ah would be. You can let me know what you think of it then the mora ya C*NT lol

Last edited:
now now toalie and rodbouy, play nice lol

Matoskah, another american indian username, not very common on DW, but on other forums theres a lot of similar names, i think i know who you may be.

as for this 'story' the internet has been, and is still, full of storys about crap like this, if it originated from a member here, being the OP, then i will take it upon myself to IP trace them and try to find who it really is, and maybe even share this information with mods form other forums to find out who it actually is, but, on the information thats available at the moment, nobody will be getting banned, nor can i see anyone getting banned over it either

DW is being drawn into the sort of slagging matches that sees blanket bans on other forums, and its now getting daft, if it continues like this, then i will be forced to take the regrettable decision to ban the members causing the problems, instead of the members claiming to have the stories about the problems

im normally a passive mod, but i wont allow DW to be used as a ground for people to try and manipulate their own market of customers, or potential customers, for their own gain, wether through their own posts, or those of members who 'may' be affiliated with them

even if this thread was made up i think it's a fairly important thing for Spiderbox owners to be aware of... i can't see how this "gift" is legal in any way not as if they are buying subscriptions for every box.. also it doesn't matter that the server/provider are in different countries, if the country has piracy laws they could be subpoenaed, and it not just about the server but what countries the routing goes through etc etc.

as i've said before im quite suprised how acceptable this whole "gift" thing seems to be on most forums, whereas paying for just the server alone...

quite worrying that it seems technomate are planning to do the same thing with one of their new boxes.

also @bobi asking for some who posted "fake" news or hypothetical problems to be banned.... Really....

even if this thread was made up i think it's a fairly important thing for Spiderbox owners to be aware of... i can't see how this "gift" is legal in any way not as if they are buying subscriptions for every box.. also it doesn't matter that the server/provider are in different countries, if the country has piracy laws they could be subpoenaed, and it not just about the server but what countries the routing goes through etc etc.

as i've said before im quite suprised how acceptable this whole "gift" thing seems to be on most forums, whereas paying for just the server alone...

quite worrying that it seems technomate are planning to do the same thing with one of their new boxes.

also @bobi asking for some who posted "fake" news or hypothetical problems to be banned.... Really....

Looks like the OP is now banned.

Wonder why...?

Don't know if anyone's interested but Danzer worked for the same company as me and I have just found out he was made redundant last week so maybe that's why he's not replied

First of all can I please apologise to the forum for posting this quote from another forum. I thought by marking it as a rumour and actually saying "take it with a pinch of salt as it was only a rumour" that you all would.
@manic I was offline so I could not respond especially between the 5 mins you gave in all your posts.
Due to the legal threats that came out during this thread I am not going to give out the details of the website that it ran on other then it was an english one based in the EU and not one I am a member of, however it raised a similar reaction to here and was deleted the same day, I would have done the same but got banned before I could log back on.
So NO I am not going to fuel any more threats from Darkman and his crew by putting the website I found it on at risk.
I will just take the hit on you lot saying it was fake and be responsible as the FN Idiot who made the mistake of pasting it in here. In my defence I was excited about finding the story and just wasn't thinking.
I will no doubt still be accused of back pedaling but I dont care I am more concerned about the issuing of my former companies IP address (mods) to members of the public (bobi or manic) which is against the law.
But for those interested in maybe finding similar stories about spiderbox I'll tell you how I find it. At work we are not allowed to store non company bookmarks/favourites, so each day I type spiderbox into google and this site comes up and I log in. On the day in question as well as this site coming up I spotted the headline further down under news in google, thats how I found the story.
Like an IDIOT I copied and pasted it here, obviously over the past week it has been found to be untrue (well I hope it is) and for that I apologise.

@coach
how FN dare you announce to the world and this bunch that I got made redundant :( its nothing to do with you or them. I suppose rumours are rife round the work? email me.

@coach
how FN dare you announce to the world and this bunch that I got made redundant :( its nothing to do with you or them. I suppose rumours are rife round the work? email me.

Arguing with yourself again mate?

There's pills you can take for that.

;)

Back