Spiderbox "The End" ???

This is just to try and tickle people's minds into thinking that the gift in spiderbox is illegal.

lol, ofcourse it is illegal.

Access is being given to subscription based TV services, those providers do not recieve any payment from the Spiderbox team and no licensing terms have been agreed.

Has Bobi sent you over? ;)

Last edited:
im getting rid my spiderbox getting dm-800 so many bugs in the box i nudge the dish save it then go back to chan i can hear dish going back to pos from before lol so cant even nudge my dish save it
as for gift channals cut out half them dont clear i wasnt assed bout free gift tho

The box has a good reputation due to the server being stable

The box is good despite the server.

Only a fool would buy the box solely due to the 'free' server, thankfully the Spiderbox is more than just acess to a server, it's a solid machine with a great picture, very easy to use and setup, strong support and can act as both a client and server.

Gift Server my arse!

lol

Only a fool would buy the box solely due to the 'free' server, thankfully the Spiderbox is more than just acess to a server, it's a solid machine with a great picture, very easy to use and setup, strong support and can act as both a client and server.

Gift Server my arse!

lol

yes iagree the picture is great even on non hd
i just want a dreambox gain going for 800-hd clone

Gift Server my arse!

lol

Well said m8!!!

My 9000hd is a good box ,Gift dose not get used Total shit cccam fine cant say about other things on it as i dont use the box as a server don't trust it
( Who's to say dark place is not getting share's from my card )

My 5000sd is in the wardrobe as cccam dose not work on it, well it dose for 1 or 2 min's then freeze's reboot then freeze's again.
Before any one say's its my network then why dose The 9000Hd run fine why dose the Eaglebox run fine and why dose the Tm600 run mint???

Read a post the day on that forum asking should i get a dreambox or spiderbox??
What was the answer!!!
No get a spiderbox as you get loads of gift channels and its way better than the dreambox and the spider is the way forward!! + one co&k said oh it took him 8 hours to set up the dreambox even tho the lad's m8 is going to set it all up for him and do every thing to help him and he still get's told to buy the spiderbox as its easy to set up + you get a gift.. gift gift gift FFS!!!!!
1x Eaglebox £60 1x sub card £140 same price yes not HD but you will get a lot more channels that way!!!

Last edited:

Gift Server my arse!

lol

Totally agree. The box has great picture quality and is easy to update etc. I'm very happy with it. Don't use it as a server or client so can't judge on that.

And you should never buy something solely for the channels that might be opening. That goes for any receiver (with emu/softcam or steam like Protek or Spiderbox) or even cam. You never know when it will end.

And whatever anybody says, the gift has freezing issues and there are always some channels not opening that should be open. Same goes for the service+. And when people complain then it's either their own network not being correct or they get blasted with the fact that it is free and that they shouldn't complain. For the rest the support is excellent though.

But to be fair I do find that there is always something good open to watch. Just don't plan in advance on watching something in perticular or plan a recording on a gift channel. Chances are that certain channel will be having probs at that time (FTA are reliable of course).

Back