Spiderbox "The End" ???

Danzer

Banned
Reaction score
I just found this rumour elsewhere on the web

Authorities in Albania have raided some addresses in Albania and other countries believed to be home of the "NuevoXstream" servers currently being used to service the current Spiderbox "Gift" Package.
It is rumoured that authorities are going through logs and tracking the IP addresses of ALL connecting machines to identify everyone using the illegal service given free as part of the whole Spiderbox system.
Distributors of the Spiderbox are currently denying any problems of any kind with comments on their website giving the immpression that the server is down for an upgrade
I would advise any of our members who are users to immediately disconnect and hope their ISP does not give up the users details when requested.
It's becoming to easy nowadays for the tracking of an IP address to lead someone direcly to your doorstep.
You have to treat it as only a rumour cos you know what things are like on the web, but it certainly would explain a lot if its true.

Seems just like competition war taking advantage of server upgrade at the moment.

Also you would have to be daft to leave a server in the country where card originates from.

A load of CR*P if you ask me lol

authorities are going through logs and tracking the IP addresses of ALL connecting machines to identify everyone using the illegal service

Well that's bullshit for a start.

You've got to love these Nerd Wars :)

Gift has been on and off due tio server update and the adiction of further services,. it will be back very soon

Gift has been on and off due tio server update and the adiction of further services,. it will be back very soon

If yours aint on try this, it worked for me...

go to network
then nuevoxstream
sever setup
type on switch to off exit
go back to nuevoxstream
server setup
type off switch to on exit
then go back to your channels see if they are working

I posted it in another thread but it seems to have been hijacked and lost lol

having read previous posts ,he's at the other end of the spectrum from you manic.lol.
The truth is out there pmsl.
TBH i am a spider fanboy now but do reckognise the faults

If yours aint on try this, it worked for me...

go to network
then nuevoxstream
sever setup
type on switch to off exit
go back to nuevoxstream
server setup
type off switch to on exit
then go back to your channels see if they are working

I posted it in another thread but it seems to have been hijacked and lost lol

Mine is on mate but thanks for tip.

It is just i rey a few others during the day and did not have the chance to check it back again :Clap:

I just found this rumour elsewhere on the web

You have to treat it as only a rumor cos you know what things are like on the web, but it certainly would explain a lot if its true.

BLABLABLABLABLA is another username of TM in another forum...just for your info... Only that Ip i can track now.

The only one who has write this New is Technomate it self or their donkyes,,...after having a problem with their stb ,the only dirty gave to play for them is pouting fake News////??

Who is the website ! ? WHo is the personon who write that !? where is come the news !? Haw real it is !?

The neovostream is not in Albania n1 ..
n2 is working perfect...Will work haw longer then people expect.
3 TM and their bastards never will win competition with dirty games ....like spies and fake and misleading news....( is better they use their Time fix their stb, not passing their real problem about their box to the fake news to take off the real problem they have>>>>>>>people are not stupid...

I can confirm THIS is FAKE and is done by propose to scare People to buy spiderbox.....But even this fake new haw all other news they done will disaparer soon, mater of time...

I am sory,but the forum can not alowed people doing propoganda of some dirty in their behalf.....

Last edited:
Post the link as requested, this is just dirty games I expect from a competitor.
Lets see the link!
And then we can judge for ourselves.

If i do not see links and real news, i think the member has broke the rules and need imediatly ban for Fake New.
No one can get people for the Fool here...is not nice..

Even the Tille is done By propouse "The END of Spiderbox"....and not the "End of The Gift"....
look like Competitors need his End with any way do not mater if is dirty for them ,they do not care for people only for their self.

i think that as its come from another forum, and there is no link to the source, its jumping to conclusions a bit to point the finger without having 100% proof

i think that as its come from another forum, and there is no link to the source, its jumping to conclusions a bit to point the finger without having 100% proof

Wich forum and wich User name > M8..We have to be credibile to our freinds and our Members.if no we do like circus clouns here and that not fear...

I can create naw user name and can write enythink is that credibile true !?

( if is possible send me in PM...if is not eny the best this is to clear the fake news from here and ban the members who like use DigitalWoldz Forum for their dirty games.

This will gave Honor this forum.

i have checked IP addresses m8, and nobody will be being banned for copying something from another forum.

news travels fast, even incorrect news, and the internet has more rumours than fact posted on it

i have checked IP addresses m8, and nobody will be being banned for copying something from another forum.

news travels fast, even incorrect news, and the internet has more rumours than fact posted on it

M8 ,only what i need is where is that news and in Wich forum ,after is my Job to find where is coming from by all facts....

Even every one has all ready understud where is comig from donnot need to be so clever to understend that...

But please if is copy past can i know like member of this forum from wich website this FAKE NEWS come on!?.
If no one gave me a Website...even by PM or Here ,mean the news has generate from HERE.

Last edited:
What a load of old crap. I've never seen such nonsense in my life, and I've become accustomed to reading it on this forum from Technomate addicts,

What a load of old crap. I've never seen such nonsense in my life, and I've become accustomed to reading it on this forum from Technomate addicts,

we all no its nonsense but dont visit the forum if that how you feel mate.

By no way is this forum biased. If that was the case spiderbox or any other receiver would even be spoke about, unlike other forums. So lets not forget that.

@ bobi if you policed this forum like your own this place would turn in to a dictatorship.

Take it for what is was and quash the rumour like you have.

Hope your PM is active cos my 9000HD is coming today, well it fckn better, im bored and need a new toy to play with :)

Back