Spiderbox "The End" ???

funny how ips same then ooohhh we work at same place that wot you said lmfao

funny how ips same then ooohhh we work at same place that wot you said lmfao

I couldn't give a monkeys what you think and I'm not going to tell you where you get free UFC from now, nanananana

Its well known we used to work at the same company, I recomended the spider to him way back and its in his review, but I find it strange as a noob your getting involved. Oh wait...no I dont

Albania would be the last country to try and stop spiderbox or any other boxes are out there.
Fact: Albania is number one country for corruption

I would not worry at all about Albania.
I would like to add that the servers for spiderbox gift package are in a country that no law can touch them.
Soo enjoy your free gift.

I would like to add that the servers for spiderbox gift package are in a country that no law can touch them.
Soo enjoy your free gift.

i don't believe that at all... don't know any country that wouldn't have laws against this. it's not as if "safe harbour" or "indexer only" reasoning that some other forms of p2p/piracy servers use to keep relatively safe apply, and even they don't always work out.
e.g Malaysian offshore host "Shinjuri" use to be used by alot of torrent sites but ended up being pressured by someone to release details on server owners etc.

Even if the server "safe" it's not just about where a server is but the route your traffic takes to get there.

Last edited:
The server is hosted in the most dodgy datacentre ever, in isreal.

i read over on the other site by the man himself that it was in Korea

Its not had to trace a servers location.

How would you do that with the spiderbox server??
I no it can be done with some ones cline as you would use the name ie grahamhome.Linux.org then that would give you the full info + the ip address?
So what would you put in to fined the info on the spider????????

i have done it, and i think ive worked out how the individual access codes for each box are generated

the spiderbox connects to 2 proxy servers as its first port of call, both based in japan, it also listens on a port, and sends out a ping roughly every 10 seconds

i have done it, and i think ive worked out how the individual access codes for each box are generated

the spiderbox connects to 2 proxy servers as its first port of call, both based in japan, it also listens on a port, and sends out a ping roughly every 10 seconds

thanks for the info digidude

I don't get all the technical stuff 100%, but that is just me

There in the far east just like digi says if you brake down the code and do a back ip trace from there it goes over to that part off ther world also our mate is sending people to a user bocer to sort out there macc connection probelms and hes in korea where the main servers are then proxy out to japan. not hard to trace if you know a few people at gchq

This is absolutely bloody nonsense.
This thread needs to be locked as soon as possible before this falsely spreads across people's ears.

This is just to try and tickle people's minds into thinking that the gift in spiderbox is illegal.

Nothing will happen. Its not like we are gonna be taken to court for it. Even if it was illegal it is not our fault for watching gift channels when clearly it doesn't say anywhere that it is illegal.

This thread needs to be locked as soon as possible before this falsely spreads across people's ears.

This is just to try and tickle people's minds into thinking that the gift in spiderbox is illegal.

Nothing will happen. Its not like we are gonna be taken to court for it. Even if it was illegal it is not our fault for watching gift channels when clearly it doesn't say anywhere that it is illegal.

Don't get me wrong because I have a Spiderbox too and use the gift and service+.

But it is illegal just as any type of cardsharing (pay or not, makes no difference) or use of emu's on stb's (like patches, keys etc), cams (diablo etc) and cards (gamma, millenium, etc).

If you are not paying a sub for the channel you are watching or if you share your sub with someone else then it is illegal. And that is the case in most countries.

That doesn't mean however that you will get caught, that it is easy to get caught or even that you will be prosecuted. But the legal possibility is always there. And you shouldn't try persuade people that there is absolutely no risk, because there is, be it small. And in the worst case that someone does go to trial then I don't think the argument that you didn't know it would be illegal will stick.

Well that is my thoughts on it anyway.

Total agree with the themanfromuncle's post above, to tell folk that this box is totally legal is rubbish. This is a box that bypasses the providers encryption so is not way legal. The box has a good reputation due to the server being stable but if the server was to be busted or attacked and went down you would have to come back at all. Try going into citizens advice and telling them your free viewing has gone down, they'll shu you out the door. Also calling it a gift when you way £30.00 extra for the extra channels is a bit naughty. This is not a dig at the box as its got its fans but people have to be aware this is no more legal than card sharing between friends of connecting to a pay server.

Last edited:
This is not your forum. Additionally, you wont fit in here if you think you can dictate how we should run this website, so maybe you need to look elsewhere?
Everyone should be made aware that watching pay-tv channels without paying for them by official subscription is illegal. Should you choose to ignore this and break copyright law, you do so at your own risk. Whether this 'gift' is advertised as illegal or not is irrelevant. If you choose to make use of it and watch channels that are scrambled without paying for official access you break the law in this country, not the server provider abroad.

Very interesting, any tips on how to do this? (track the spiderboxes gift back)

Back