Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spiderbox 9000 help!

Ok your nearly there but first we need some information.
I take it you have a dish installed, now is it fixed* or motorized? if motorized did you install it your self or was it fitted professionally?
Now see your PM and we will get it sorted out for you.

* If it's a fixed dish do you know what satellite it's pointing at?
Dont worry your nearly there.

sorry its been a while since i was last on here been rather busy,

anyway still no sports channels,
the dish is fixed and the dish was installed by SKY some years ago
how do i know which satellite to use?

like i said in my first post it is all totally new to me

ok did a search on 13e and 16e and none of the sports channels "Supersports 1 - 5 on 16e or JSC Sports +1 on 13e were on the list

anyway still no sports channels,
the dish is fixed and the dish was installed by SKY some years ago
how do i know which satellite to use?

if the dish was installed by s*y then its most likely a zone1 mini-dish aligned on [email protected]/5east or [email protected] if its over 12 years old. select astra2 in the sat list and do a search and if you pick up bbc/itv/ch4/ch5 and s*y sports/movies then your dish is on astra2, if you pick up ard/zdf/orf/mtv/canal+ ect then your on astra1. if your on astra2 then the gift is useless and you will need to source a card or a friend using c**am/newcamd option,regards mdt

certainly looks like it's a fixed 28.2e dish, note from my location in Bridlington I have moved a zone 1 dish from 28.2e to 19.2 and also 13e with acceptable results.
In this case I would recommend this member gets the dish replaced either with a fixed dish pointing at 13e with a 6 degree monoblock LNB (for Astra1 and Hotbird) or even better a motorized dish to receive several satellites.

quick question guys, do these boxes work with just cccam on both sides, ie, cccam on spiderbox and cccam server!

quick question guys, do these boxes work with just cccam on both sides, ie, cccam on spiderbox and cccam server!

pretty sure mate that the spider can only work as a server with newcmd.
and they work fine as a client under cccam and newcmd

basically my server is cccam only and someone has a spiderbox 9000 that they want to connect to my server, sorry if i didnt make that abit more clear, but that is the question id like to know, thanks.

basically my server is cccam only and someone has a spiderbox 9000 that they want to connect to my server, sorry if i didnt make that abit more clear, but that is the question id like to know, thanks.
no problem they can connect to you
under network,client,client set up toggle between cccam and newcmd highlight cccam and enter details

no problem they can connect to you
under network,client,client set up toggle between cccam and newcmd highlight cccam and enter details
good stuff mate thats cleared that up, think i need to set it all up for him aswell so best get reading, not seen 1 before never mind set 1 up, lol!

cccam can be a problem on spiderbox unless specific version i think 211 but not sure .
i had problems with every cccam server i tried when i had spiderbox disconections behond belief could not record from standby glitches freezez the works but the same lines were flawless on my 500s blackbox.
i had better luck with with an n line under newcamnd but cccam was a no go for me one of the reasons i got rid including the demise of service+
if your server is oscam just add user under oscam user and issue n line stead of in oscam to cccam and c line it should work better under newcamnd in spiderbox

my servers running 2.1.4, so will it the box run like shite with my server, as im not gunna change it just for him if thats the case, but also dont want him to get a shoddy line from me if its not gunna work!

my servers running 2.1.4, so will it the box run like shite with my server, as im not gunna change it just for him if thats the case, but also dont want him to get a shoddy line from me if its not gunna work!

It's no big deal to change to 2.1.3 mate, you can just FTP it over your existing one if you don't want to do it the proper way ;)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Back