Sony Tv with Cable Tuner

I used my pucker subscriber card with the CAM set to the correct bk. With no luck. I trawled through some German forums and it looked like they were having problems with the CAM slot and Technisat CAMs.

i,ve been told that you can enter your own bk on a dragon or diablo cam however i thought these would be set up for sat decrypting ? would they have nagra decrypting capabilities or would you have to programme them with the correct nagra software first ?

I have finally found the cam that works. its the matrix reloaded

hi, i have a matrix reloaded cam and i've tried to programme a fun 5 but so far no joy ?

i put the cam in the tele and then went into the cam module setup .

found what i thought was the the nagra bk key and programmed this to a fun with the latest fun au file ? ird was 00000000 also cam id was 00000000

when i plug the cam into the tele i get nothing and it stops the fta channels aswell ?

Last edited:
hi, i have a matrix reloaded cam and i've tried to programme a fun 5 but so far no joy ?

i put the cam in the tele and then went into the cam module setup .

found what i thought was the the nagra bk key and programmed this to a fun with the latest fun au file ? ird was 00000000 also cam id was 00000000

when i plug the cam into the tele i get nothing and it stops the fta channels aswell ?

hi, i'm having the same problem as you with matrix reborn cam used with fun or mosc card.
i don't know if its to do with using certain version of firmware flashed on the cam?

anyone have any suggestions?

here are the options i get

1. info o smart card
2.emu
3. informacie

options 1 and 2 just give info but option 2 gives these next options -

1.editacia key
2.zmena nagra bk
3.emu au
4zmena firmware
5. zakladne key

if i choose option 1 i get ---- viaccess a
viaccess b
viaccess c
seca a
seca b
irdeto
nagravision - digital+/tv labo/tbl tv/sabl/dream tv etc
conax

if i choose option 2 again the it gives me a 16 digit bk which i used to programme the fun card with .

if i choose option 3 i get - nagravision emu au -zapnute-
irdeto emu au -zapnute-

am i doing it right by using the bk from zmena nagra bk and just programming that bk on a fun using toxic and the latest au fun fix please ?

did this a while back for a friend who need to use cams for a dvbc card he had got it to work with an ice crypt joker diablo not looked at the matrix cam maby you should try old firmware on it

Cant fully remember but doesn't the Matrix reloaded firmware try to do Nagra without a card by using embedded keys ?

If it does then I doubt its set up for UK cable. You may be able to enter the operational keys though (not sure how its done but "1.editacia key " seems a good place to start ;) )

You possibly need to try a CAM that handles Nagra in a more normal manner.

Last edited:
My Sony can do DVB-T or DVB-C. I got it to tune by using the following settings:
Scan Type = Quick Scan
Frequency = 739 MHz
Network ID = 0
Symbol Rate = 6.887 Msym/s
Service Type = All Services

help needed . i got a song tv with a cable tuner .model number 4d3500. i put the cable feed in the tv , done a scan no channels picked up . used the method above still no channels

i got a d-box running in the room. i unpuged from the d-box into the tv and my d-box is running ok ,so i've got signal . i kno i have signal ..any help..please ..please...please

do you know the frequency and net id for your area or have you just copied postman pats ?

...also symbol rate probably needs to be 6.992Msym/sec unless you are in an exNTL area.

will this egay item 250308233324 blue zeta cam work flashed with 0.79 joker or is it for sat??

It will work for cable (or any Nagra encrypted stream) but I cant say that it will work with that particular TV. Many tv's with built in cam slots are not fully compatible with the proper cam standards and have problems even with legit provider supplied cams.

It will work for cable (or any Nagra encrypted stream) but I cant say that it will work with that particular TV. Many tv's with built in cam slots are not fully compatible with the proper cam standards and have problems even with legit provider supplied cams.

Thanks mate, some cams do seem to be hit n miss with these tvs!

do you know the frequency and net id for your area or have you just copied postman pats ?

No im not too sure what the frequency dont know how to check
used to be telewest.

if this helps : n14 ??

No im not too sure what the frequency dont know how to check
used to be telewest.

if this helps : n14 ??

I have finally got it...

by using the following settings:
Scan Type = Quick Scan
Frequency = 443 MHz
Network ID = 0
Symbol Rate = 6.952 Msym/s
Service Type = All Services

hold on here ,lol, whats this about a tv with a cable tuner,i never knew about these now :).
I read through the thread but i just want to make sure i get what you smart cookies are talking about.

i can get a tv with a cable tuner & just plug my cable feed into it(With correct settings) & it will pick up the N*L channels i subscribe to?
I can modd a card & get it to pick up all channels?
What about it talking back to the cc,Just use a noise filter?

excuse me if iv completely misunderstood.

regards
beermoney

Back