Sony Tv with Cable Tuner

Hi guys i now have tv working 100% with Diablo cam programmed with latest underworld file.

hello

very interesting thread. I would like to learn to do it myself but am a newbie at the CAM stuff. If someone who has got it working upload a guide then this would be very helpful

thanks

can you say how you programe the card. ird bky for instance

Hi,
I have sony tv with cable tuner and tried a scan with nagra cam inserted gets channels but not to view.Then I did a scan without cam in and got the same,this was a while ago so not sure whats going on, this just putting freq etc in then scan.?????

Hi,
I have sony tv with cable tuner and tried a scan with nagra cam inserted gets channels but not to view.Then I did a scan without cam in and got the same,this was a while ago so not sure whats going on, this just putting freq etc in then scan.?????

Could you not get the unencrypted channels ?

Were you using a card with boxkey matched to the CAM ?

If you've managed to get channels names from a scan then I assume that you've also managed to set the QAM type and symbol rates to the correct values.

can you say how you programe the card. ird bky for instance

Exactly the same way as you would program a card for any other box.

With most "compatible" cams the boxkey is either printed on the CAM itself or is available via the CAM menu.

Could you not get the unencrypted channels ?

Were you using a card with boxkey matched to the CAM ?

If you've managed to get channels names from a scan then I assume that you've also managed to set the QAM type and symbol rates to the correct values.
I used nagravision cam, but if I remember You can put cable feed direct to tv with all the right settings ie: frequency ,symbol rate ,quam . full scan,I never programed the card for the cam because I found you could do the same without the cam in. only just found this tread again after a spell away.

i'm still struglin with the xcam got loads of files bin told it works and it looks esy but it don't work, i'm getting a virgin cam tomoz lets see if that sorts shit out, i got a nagra cam off ebay the tv carn't even see it so that for sale soon. NEED MORE HELP PLEASE lol
Thanks

Is there a list of TV's with cable tuners available?
To find this out, your best bet is to go to all the major manufacturers web sites & down load the TV user manuals & go the specs page to see what the tuner is capable of...

Evening all
Just bought a Sony KDL40W5500 have scanned and found all channels, just need to know if this cam I have works. TV see's it OK

Matrix Reloaded
SW - MR1.230
HW - 1.5
Loader - 1.0

If this is no good, can someone recommend a known working cam and where I could one

Thanks

Would the one from Hisat, with this description be the one to buy
"Features: