Sony PS3 jap model 60G NEW

AY56533

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello all i have a brand new playstation 3. Its the jap version. I will take £575 ono. If anyone is interested please leave me a pm. Thanks

Last edited:
M8 i would delete ya number and ask them too pm you.......

Nice clear pic, what kinda camera u got ?

the pic says 20g version on the box, but ur selling a 60g one.....interesting lol

the pic says 20g version on the box, but ur selling a 60g one.....interesting lol

LoL I wanted a reply to my question first before i brought up the ebay watermark on the picture.

can you take a pic, with your DW user ID and todays date please

can you see the brown boxes on the left they look like brand new samsung cable boxes, are they for sale aswell?

can you take a pic, with your DW user ID and todays date please

will do tomorrow mate, And to the genius who spotted the 20G on the box. lol did u get a magnifying glass to see that?!?!? lol

Ive had quite a few of these and sold them all on. But tomorrow i will take a pic with my DW ID. Thanks peeps.

will do tomorrow mate, And to the genius who spotted the 20G on the box. lol did u get a magnifying glass to see that?!?!? lol

Ive had quite a few of these and sold them all on. But tomorrow i will take a pic with my DW ID. Thanks peeps.

i do believe you had one,

its just the secruity for our members on the forum here, no one likes to be ripped off,

that will be great tho to get the pics up to mo

Thanks

also to other members,

if you wish to buy this, please pm the member !!!!

Thanks

i really doubt you will see this on here. its only 6-7 weeks till the uk model is released.

and that will be available at £425. why pay £150 more for a machine that cant play anything but ps3 games, no movies bought in uk will work on this.

i may be wrong, but i think you will struggle

i really doubt you will see this on here. its only 6-7 weeks till the uk model is released.

and that will be available at £425. why pay £150 more for a machine that cant play anything but ps3 games, no movies bought in uk will work on this.

i may be wrong, but i think you will struggle

Hello all... Ive uploaded the new pic and seeing as its digi world its yours peeps for £525.

i considered buying one from japan but the guarantee is useless over here, they wont honour it. and this being a new console there is definately going to be problems with it, very few consoles are released that dont.

so i wouldnt be willing to risk it

I dont see why you guys are slating the item? if the guy wants to sell it... let him sell it

im sure people can make ther own mind up if they want to buy it or not...

Chears Bro. You guys are complete Jokes! Maybe you guys cant afford to buy 1 Thats why your going on like jade goody!! lol Tell you what guys ive got a ps1 in me shed u interested in that and to the other guy pm me your address and ill send u my sega mega drive!!! with 50 games LOL

Chears Bro. You guys are complete Jokes! Maybe you guys cant afford to buy 1 Thats why your going on like jade goody!! lol

Have you got any pics of the item it self m8 from what I see its just a cardboard box.

Back