Some TM800 pics

ive got nabilo on my DM800, so while some things are similar, others are really different, but if you have used enigma2 before, it only takes 10 mins to get used to

the 10% is via a code on an online shop. i know a few have already ordered in anticipation of the 15th, i just hope it dont get delayed again, images are being compiled nightly for it ready for release ;)

ive got nabilo on my DM800, so while some things are similar, others are really different, but if you have used enigma2 before, it only takes 10 mins to get used to

the 10% is via a code on an online shop. i know a few have already ordered in anticipation of the 15th, i just hope it dont get delayed again, images are being compiled nightly for it ready for release ;)

whats media playback like ? avi.mkv etc
also is crossepg or somthing similar working ok for epg ?

cheers
osborne82

only last night i got round to downloading an mkv file, then today was busy with work, got home and the missus decides the cat is dying, so off to the vets for a few hours, and just got back now

just downloading a new image from ftp to try, but will get most testing done over the weekend

i think they should still go ahead and release it on the 15th even if they is slight bugs in the software, it's not like they cannot release the final firmware a week later or something, anyway i find it boring when everything is working perfect i like to have a play lol

also it's not like the dreambox was perfect when it was first released, if they had waited to perfect the software on that it would of took them a few years to release

Last edited:
only last night i got round to downloading an mkv file, then today was busy with work, got home and the missus decides the cat is dying, so off to the vets for a few hours, and just got back now

just downloading a new image from ftp to try, but will get most testing done over the weekend

How's the cat?

in season, and screaming to get out of the house and be abused like the blow up sheep in the mods room lol

2 and half hours sat in the vets to find that out

in season, and screaming to get out of the house and be abused like the blow up sheep in the mods room lol

2 and half hours sat in the vets to find that out

Hahaha, you should have booked her in to get spayed while you were there. I can understand your missus distress. I bet the cat was rolling around on the floor and letting out shrieking meows especially if it's her first season. Glad she's ok though. :thumbsup:

how is cccam performance with the other images and is the built in epg any good? does it support any 3rd party epg proggy's?

@ Digi, is he FTP issue sorted mate?

yes m8, it was a small bug in the very first image, FTP is not a problem, including copying large files both to and from internal and external connected drives

Back