Some TM800 pics

on every FTA HD channel ive tried, its not missed a beat m8

Last edited:
whats the story with the ftp digi, could it be a password problem perhaps similar to dcc not working with blank password?

just a thought...

keep going digi the more you do the less and easier it wil be for us ...10% discount ..you know me can never resist a bargin..... im game

the surprise is that ill whack ANOTHER 10% onto the price lol ;), but only for nao cos hes loaded

Are you saying we'll now get a 20% discount or that you're going to add the 10% discount back onto the price? :)

lol

ill add an extra 10% onto the price for nao instead lol

nah, ive managed to wangle a code for 10% off, but at the moment, just over £200 is quite a bit to shell out on something to wait over 2 weeks for dispatch, that could possibly (but hopefully not) be further delayed

Hey Digi, when you have the time please make a video where we can see Pli starting, the GUI and the zapping speed.

Thanks.

do you want that side by side with a DM800 m8 ?

both booting from cold at the same time?

ill get another hdmi lead today, and wire another telly under my main one, and film them booting

ill have to clean up a bit now lol

wouldn't it be easier to just time the startup with a stop watch digi? lol
unless of course you have got that much time on your hands
i hear tesco are recruiting ;)

i could time them, and post the times, but then youd have people saying i was favouring one over the other, and in 3 years time, youd also have some noob posting on it saying 'mine boots 50 seconds quicker' lol

plus, ive just learnt how to use youtube :proud: lol

and tescos?? the 'eye guy' scares me, next time youre in tescos, look out for him, one eye is scanning the floor, and the other is looking at customers, i think its law that every tescos has one, i think theyre rejects from the hills have eyes or sommat

^^^^^^^^^^

he he, look at that, 20 mins it taken me to type that, and its crap lol, i gota stop smoking this stuff :proud:

I really do want to get one of these

have you got any videos of the menus and that if you have that would be great ?

i have searched everywhere and cannot find anything except your 2 videos on youtube lol

and are you being serious about the 10% off dude

Last edited:
deadly serious about the 10% off m8

the menus are PLi enigma2 menus

so the menus are similar to the dream box dm800 hd then mate ?

if its out on the 15th i will get one then, just hoping it its not delayed again

Back