Software Update for Sky Movies?

bigbow64

Member ++
Reaction score
Iam sure i am not the only one wondering? but what are the chances of the sky movies pin number probs being hack via software update....... people here are claimimg to have it working from the new virgin flash going around but i aint getting no joy but can this problem be sorted via an update?

this is for the experts out there from the novices like me?

cheers guys

: multi : : multi : : multi : : multi :

Iam sure i am not the only one wondering? but what are the chances of the sky movies pin number probs being hack via software update....... people here are claimimg to have it working from the new virgin flash going around but i aint getting no joy but can this problem be sorted via an update?

this is for the experts out there from the novices like me?

cheers guys

if u fix talkback and get it working then do a forced update on the box the pin will work
meaning u will get the movie channels

unsure of a forced update? how is this done i have a 2100c on the new virgin update
: multi : : multi : : multi :

unsure of a forced update? how is this done i have a 2100c on the new virgin update
: multi : : multi : : multi :
i think it is < ch+ >

hold in these buttons then power the box

Yes you can also to force an update on a pace box power up (mains) while holding the power button in untill you see 0kay then let go and press (from bottom to top) the 4 buttons : favorites,interactive,tv guide,tv then press ok.

Also you will need a box from the proper provider for your area and it needs to have a valid MAC or it will not take the pin update.

is there any way of changing the mac on either of the sammy box's without lifting chips?

thx you all guys this as worked for me

if u fix talkback and get it working then do a forced update on the box the pin will work
meaning u will get the movie channels

this doesnt work for me,ive tried it on a sammy and a pace 4000,ex cnw
talkbacks defo on cos i can use on demand,but after numerous forced updates it still wont have it on movie channels

oh and ive lost sky sports 1 too

talkbacks defo on cos i can use on demand,but after numerous forced updates it still wont have it on movie channels

it did not work for me either on sammy 2100c AU fun in ex c&w i still have sky sports 1 though

has ur pin been initalised??
or is it blocked it may need reseting

sky sports is now back on after using some better cable

but ive reset the sammy 2wice now pins active because itll let me order film flex stuff,but the pin input box just never appears on the movie channels,i just get please wait just loading,,,, then that fecks off and i cant change channels till i press the tv button

but ive reset the sammy 2wice now pins active because itll let me order film flex stuff,but the pin input box just never appears on the movie channels,i just get please wait just loading,,,, then that fecks off and i cant change channels till i press the tv button
is the sammy u have from c/w or true ntl?? and u from c/w or true ntl??
may be the mac from this box is from the other

im c n w and the box is from c n w,but im quite glad i changed the cable,im gettin fx and all the music channels now,i aint had them for ages,guess i was loosing quite a bit o signal on the shitty cable

Last edited:

same thing for me too my pin is active but no pin input box c&w box in c&w area

just done a forced update on a sammy 2100 on pure and still no pin box comeing up alltho i can get on demand useing the pin something tell,s me tb is gona be left alone for a bit lol to hell with the risk wonder if you get the internet in jail lol

Yes you can also to force an update on a pace box power up (mains) while holding the power button in untill you see 0kay then let go and press (from bottom to top) the 4 buttons : favorites,interactive,tv guide,tv then press ok.

Also you will need a box from the proper provider for your area and it needs to have a valid MAC or it will not take the pin update.

im assuming thats with TB back on? also what do i do for pace 4001 box because mine doesnt have them buttons on the box

hold standby button when it says 0000 push the left then down then right then up button on front will then show 4321 then select should then update

just an update guys...... same trouble as you all..... pin active getting movie on demand ordered a money too...... but still no pin showing on the movies....... guess i'll keep on demand and maybe wait till the knock on the door comes...... have a friends misses who is a supervisor for virgin media maybe i should ask her if there having pin problems like us hackers.... lol

im more convinced now that the problem is flash or epprom related

i have just re enabled talkback on a di4000t
tried pin didnt work ???
so then i went to change pin
put pin in 1234
change box come up changed it to 1234 lol
it came up pin changed sucessful
then went to movie channel
and pressed red
guess what

the pin box come up put pin in worked
so desabled talkback again
went to movie channel
tried pin :( nothing so went to changepin same as before went to movie channel and pin come up :) worked again
so may be u can try this see if it works for u

Back