Soft Drinks or Tea & coffee

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you drink soft drinks or tea / coffee during the day etc.

I love a cup of tea in the morning but throughout the day I drink bottles of water, but once home I drink tea.

I do have the occasional diet coke but I think that stuff does more bad than good!

Mick

Do you drink soft drinks or tea / coffee during the day etc.

I love a cup of tea in the morning but throughout the day I drink bottles of water, but once home I drink tea.

I do have the occasional diet coke but I think that stuff does more bad than good!

Mick

Tea in the morning for me, and after dinner. Fruit juice with lunch & dinner & water during the day if I get thirsty.

On a work day drink water all day till I get home then it's blackcurrant juice and a couple of cups of tea...used to drink coffee but as I have ibs heard it's not a good thing to drink as it acts as a laxative

Sent from me phone :)

hope you know bottled water aint that good for you

well the water is fine its the bottles that aint healthy not sterile

for me coffee all day

Tea all day, soft drink in the evenings

Out and about, On the phone

Tea mostly, sometimes coffee, sometimes hard drinks.

Soft drinks are not good for you. Tap water is safer and healthier. Bottled water is one of the biggest marketing cons of all time.

I work from home quite a lot, and her indoors used to keep me topped up with mugs of coffee throughout the day, not that I asked for it, she just kept my Simpsons Slam Dunk Mug (bucket) topped up as soon as she saw the level drop below 2/3.

Now that I've became more health conscious, my beverages of choice are:

Green Tea (no milk/sugar).
Sparkling Water.
Earl Grey (no milk/sugar).

When I do drink plain water, it's usually Brita filtered, or from my R.O. unit.

My fat stomach is sponsored by Coca Cola and Pepsi

high juice or milk. don't drink diet juice as it contains aspartame which is linked to triggering migraines from which i suffer severely from

Normally drink diluting and the odd day I'll have a tea or coffee

Coffee or tea in the morning. Then peppermint for the remainder of the day. Unless I am partaking in an evening mountain bike ride then its a coffee.

I am a serial tea drinker..can not beat a bit of Yorkshire tea,I must have 20 cups a day..
Also One coffee mid morning and one mid afternoon.
No alcohol for 8 years..who needs it im stoned on morphine all day.

for those who drink tap water.... you shouldnt drink it.. cos fish fcuk in it lol

I drink coffee mostly allday

Sent from 2 tin cans and some string

I used to drink way to much fizzy drinks mainly coca cola ,however i cut it all out in Feb this year although i did get withdrawal symptoms.

I feel alot better for it now and since Feb i usually start my day with a decaf cup of tea and then drink a litre or two of tap water / squash throughout the day and usually have a glass or two of milk in the evenings. Ocassionally drink coconut water if i go into town for my lunch, and sometimes drink pineapple juice.

I've also started making use of my juicer at home, apple, ginger and carrot juice is quite tasty!

I've tried a can of coca cola recently as had the urge to have some and can't stand it anymore, way to sweet now.

Plus now i'm not overloading myself with caffeine and so much sugar i sleep alot easier and have more energy.

I'm a tea and coffee man, not allowed to touch soft drinks since operation (tried it once thought I was going to blow up) :(

Back