Snow?

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Reaction score
It's January. It's snowing. ...er, so? :err:

I've got some news for the British media. I've been around for a good few years, and I've noticed...

...IT FECKIN' SNOWS PRETTY MUCH EVERY JANUARY! :bangshead:

Stop treating us like idiots. If I have to be told to be careful driving in snow I shouldn't have a feckin' driving license you muppets. :arrrr:

It's not Armageddon, it's the Great British Winter.

Ah. That feels a lot better now.

Inch of snow and everyone panics, public transport goes off...

A few weeks ago this happened where I live. Loads of people on the bus getting phones out and using social media to create panic about 1/2" of snow. Big traffic jams...

I'm sure this didn't used to happen.

It's really for the folk who need their coffee cups to have a wee sticker that says 'caution, contents may be hot'
HH.

There is fook all near me now panic over guys. 4 crashes on different motorways this morning. What the hell is up with these dick heads that think they can drive at full pelt in the snow. Ffs :NoNo:

There is fook all near me now panic over guys. 4 crashes on different motorways this morning. What the hell is up with these dick heads that think they can drive at full pelt in the snow. Ffs :NoNo:

The problem with dickheads miggy is that they're dickheads.

So telling them not to be dickheads is a waste of time.

...er, does that make sense?

Recent studies have revealed that the weather manifestation known as snow can be readily identified by examining the colour of the tarmac. White tarmac is almost unheard of so detection of white as the primary colour of the surface is a strong indicator of the snowy contaminant.

Unexpected loss of adhesion usually follows rapidly and the size of the object affected makes little difference to the outcome with the exception that larger objects tend to make larger bangs when they eventually decelerate to zero.

Some of the operators of said objects generally express surprise at the outcome while others have been unavailable for comment due to cessation of vital life signs.

It's really for the folk who need their coffee cups to have a wee sticker that says 'caution, contents may be hot'
HH.

There was even some "medical expert" on earlier today advising elderly people to wrap up warm! :frown:

I wonder how much he was paid to deliver that pearl of timeless wisdom. :wtf:

There was even some "medical expert" on earlier today advising elderly people to wrap up warm! :frown:

And have you nara? lol

It's January. It's snowing. ...er, so? :err:

I've got some news for the British media. I've been around for a good few years, and I've noticed...

...IT FECKIN' SNOWS PRETTY MUCH EVERY JANUARY! :bangshead:

Stop treating us like idiots. If I have to be told to be careful driving in snow I shouldn't have a feckin' driving license you muppets. :arrrr:

It's not Armageddon, it's the Great British Winter.

Ah. That feels a lot better now.

that cracked me up lmaooo

its cos he knows that they cannot afford to turn their heating on :(

they can either starve to death in the warm, or freeze to death with food in their bellys

its cos he knows that they cannot afford to turn their heating on :(

they can either starve to death in the warm, or freeze to death with food in their bellys

Very true digi, and it's a national disgrace, but unless they've completely lost their marbles they don't need some patronising prat telling them to put an extra layer on.

See! I'm not imagining it, am I?

UK weather: London wakes up to snow as forecast warns big freeze will last a week | Mail Online

[h=1]Anger as rail firm cancels dozens of trains after less than an inch of snow falls while commuters face freezing conditions on way home[/h]

It is the first day of snow ffs and all hell breaks loose. Drivers were forced to drive slow in one picture. Why forced to drive for Christ sake it's common sense to slow fecking down. The Americans have 12 inches of snow does the Country come to a stand still??? no they are laughing at us in this Country. Schools will be closed next if we have another day of snow what's that all about??. Here is the Grandad bit for all you feckers that cannot cope. When I/We was younger there was coal fires freezing your bollox off in the morning waiting till the fire got going. Walking to school in 12 inch snow sometimes nearly waist high in places. Did we moan? no we got on with it we had to or you wouldn't survive.

Up int morning by 4am, 2 hours afore we went to bed, lickin road clean with us tongues...

;)

"The big freeze 2"

Pathetic the way everyone panics tbh

"The big freeze 2"

Pathetic the way everyone panics tbh

What about the shops mate everyone is clearing the shelves like its there only hope of survival. Selfish feckers get the ration books back.

Back