Snow?

yep, but i still dont know who is looking at me from inside my shed tho :eek:

....................................................................................................

yep, but i still dont know who is looking at me from inside my shed tho :eek:

....................................................................................................

Omg Ratts who is that girls face in your shed?

Its definitely a face but I can't see a body though Ratts?. :(

probably wearing dark clothing mate !!!!!

just like those scary films... you never see the body just the face staring at you through the window ........

probably wearing dark clothing mate !!!!!

just like those scary films... you never see the body just the face staring at you through the window ........

Do you have anything in the doorway of that shed that resembles a face?. It looks like they have dark short hair and a centre parting and fringe pushed either side. Either that or this fecking beer is strong. :err:

Do you have anything in the doorway of that shed that resembles a face?. It looks like they have dark short hair and a centre parting and fringe pushed either side. Either that or this fecking beer is strong. :err:

the shed is almost empty mate .. apart from a lawnmower and a hedge trimmer at the back to the left hand side .. hmmmmmmm :(

Last edited:
There is two in there Ratts one is a young child about 10 ish and the other I cannot quite make out if its a man or woman. they are touching face cheeks holding there heads together.

There is two in there Ratts one is a young child about 10 ish and the other I cannot quite make out if its a man or woman. they are touching face cheeks holding there heads together.

now that you have mentioned it i can another face to the lower left, not as bright as the one on the right .... both watching me as i took the photo of my garden ..........

Hang on, I'll just grab another Shiraz ;)

Fook off H and get your glasses on. The youngster is highlighted more than the other one. The adult is on the left very faint. FFS gez speak up man I know you are there what do you think?

Last edited:
Back