Snow!

yes at last :banana::banana::banana::BLOBBY::proud:

love the snow!!!!!

Been on and off all day while working in Gateshead, Durham & Darlo and now starting to come down heavy in Teesside and lay too :proud::banana:

Still nothing in London/Essex ! :( was meant to snow 3 hours ago ! lol

Quite heavy up here now :)

Gritters are doing their rounds.

snowing an settling here in essex too. meant to be doing it all night i think xx woo hoo love it !!! might build one of these with my hubby an boys in the morning : snowman

snowing an settling here in essex too. meant to be doing it all night i think xx woo hoo love it !!! might build one of these with my hubby an boys in the morning : snowman

Just started here too now, got a nice layer of the white stuff out there... shame the local shat faces are out there with mcdonald's straws up there snouts lol ! PMSL

yep deffo is settling here :)
ordered a kebab a little while ago,bet it takes ages now :(
lol

Just started here too now, got a nice layer of the white stuff out there... shame the local shat faces are out there with mcdonald's straws up there snouts lol ! PMSL

well maybe if they sniff up enough of it through their straws they'll freeze to death from the inside, and will be a few less hooligans to worry about so....."LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW "

well maybe if they sniff up enough of it through their straws they'll freeze to death from the inside, and will be a few less hooligans to worry about so....."LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW "

PMSL ! my kinda thinking lol

yep deffo is settling here :)
ordered a kebab a little while ago,bet it takes ages now :(
lol

well if its late, give em a call and tell them to get thier (ice) skates on .... sorry couldnt help it .

well if its late, give em a call and tell them to get thier (ice) skates on .... sorry couldnt help it .

lol yeah very good goldie
lol

Very little snow here in South Wales, hope we have thick snow Christmas eve and day, would mean I don't have to go to the mother in laws....

Now its propper settling :Hit:

Back