Snow!

have only had a little bit of snow here today but hopefully will have a bit more :banana::banana::banana:

"uk-wales"

Nothing here still. Very rare to get much more than a flurry here anyway. 'Tiz bleddy cold though!

3rd day of snow.. Here. Had some this morn. tommorow ment to be the worst.. Good thing is it never melted. :) but was -7 last night.

went in town last night with shoes on...loads of snow...-4 degrees ...
not good results , but was piss funny at 2am , people was falling down like flies LOL

I went to pick my mate up to go out last night, about 5 o clock, he only lives a couple of miles away. Anyway clear roads there, got to his house and it had just started to snow, 15mins later and it was deep as foooook everywhere, I ended up ditching the car and walking to the train station, even the train was 30 mins late.

All buses stoped taxi's police closed roads unbelievable how a bit of snow can foooook everything up.

Didn't stop me going out though :) But I anit seen it this deep here in ages I hope it continues :)

oooo its fookin class here like!

6" of snow here! 40 mins i had to wait this morning to get a taxi :) that was at the back of 3am some folk had to wait upto 1hr and a half!!

Get it roon them!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

nothing major here for now anyway.

IMG00003.jpg

IMG00004.jpg

6 inch of snow.. Great this. Last lot didn't melt and then another 4 today.. All roads were bad.. Even had the snow plough out.. Not
seen one in years.

6 inch of snow.. Great this. Last lot didn't melt and then another 4 today.. All roads were bad.. Even had the snow plough out.. Not
seen one in years.

Aye same in wigan :) wonder if we will get more tonight :) pitty im off work till new year haha no messing about in traffic!!

Back