Sly TV FTA Bouquets and Services

babycakes

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi There

I am in the process of getting a satellite Dreambox set up to display the FTA Sly channels. Is there a ready made services/bouquet for enigma that has the channels all ready sorted and ready to go?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Are you planning on using your box for fta sky channels only or is it for other sats as well?

Yes - I only wish to view Sky FTA stuff from a fixed Sky dish. Rather than using my Sky box.

I'd say you will likely have to scan and make your own channel list. I doubt there are many dreambox users who only want it for fta sky, as its an expensive route to choose just for freesat. The best thing is to do a complete scan of free-to-air only then use dreamboxedit software to organise and sort your channels. Then you could save & zip into a file and upload it here :) incase anyone else ever wants a pre-made fta-28`.

You could have a look at the Captains settings and than delete everything except S*y.

I will try and produce a FTA bouquet when I have some time and upload it here.

You could have a look at the Captains settings and than delete everything except S*y.

hmmmm, i didnt think of that. for a while ive been thinking of buying a few dreamboxes at once, along with a router, and fitting as multiroom systems for people, but i couldnt be arsed with sitting and making the channel lists etc the same as they are in the sky EPG, i may look into this idea

cheers m8 lol

Back