se3e2ene.jpg

u5y2u4uh.jpg

5u7unugu.jpg

u5agu2eb.jpg

3ame4ase.jpg

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/1845/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
hi mate will this work on a vu+ duo box with vix flash?

Sori mate...but I dnt think it will work wv vix...it does work with open pli openatv and hdfreaks...

gutted it looks quality that mate good work! thinking of re flashing just to have the skin! lol unless anyone knows anywhere that has a similar skin for vix?

gutted it looks quality that mate good work! thinking of re flashing just to have the skin! lol unless anyone knows anywhere that has a similar skin for vix?

There os fraggles frankysky skin...its 4 vix...and it way beta dat mine...try it and am sure u will lyk it..

thanks for the info il look it up :Cheers: only just got a vu+ duo so new to all this theres so much you can do with them!

thanks for the info il look it up :Cheers: only just got a vu+ duo so new to all this theres so much you can do with them!

No worries mate...kip exploring...I hv neva used vix...am jst in2 open pli...wud try make a skin dat works wiv vix...

No worries mate...kip exploring...I hv neva used vix...am jst in2 open pli...wud try make a skin dat works wiv vix...

like i say ive only just got the box so its the first flash ive had. Took me ages to set it up in the first place just about got it working now but the skin is a bit basic so looking for something like this. i may change the open pli flash see how that works and try download your skin if this forum ever lets me download! :Mad2:

Go to your plugins/feeds menu/skins as there are stacks to download and install to try if no good just uninstall/remove from plugins

hello.would this work on vu solo with blackhole 2.0.9.
thanks

hello.would this work on vu solo with blackhole 2.0.9.
thanks

I dnt think if it will work with blackhole...u can try tho...but mak sure u bak up ur box 1st...I knw it works with open pli, openatv or hd freaks..

I tried this on BH 2.0.8 & 2.09 it installed ok but when I select it in the skin menu, It says not compatible.

I tried this on BH 2.0.8 & 2.09 it installed ok but when I select it in the skin menu, It says not compatible.

Sori mate...this skin will not work with BH or Vix...

Back