sly italia sd gone

forest1

Inactive User
Reaction score
so it finally looks like sly italia SD is finally leaving all channels going black.....sad

I checked last night after seeing this thread and all of the sports channels have gone along with some entertainment & documentary channels too. Not sure if there's a definitive list out there.

I've been through and compiled this list of SD channels that are black:

Sport
Sky Sport 1-3
Sky Sport Plus
Sky Sport Active 1
Sky Sport F1
Sky Sport MotoGP
Eurosport 1-2
Inter Channel
Juventus TV
Roma TV
Milan Channel
Bike Channel
Poker Italia 24
Fox Sports
Sky Calcio 1-13
Sky Supercalcio

Movies
Cinema Passion
Cinema ITV
Cinema Cult
Horror Channel

Documentaries
Animal Planet
CI
NatGeo +1
Discovery +1
Discovery Science
Discovery Travel
History +1
NatGeo Wild
Gambero Rosso
Caccia e Pesca
Automoto TV

Entertainment
Sky Uno +1
Fox +1
Fox Crime
Fox Crime +2
AXN
AXN +1
Comedy Central
Comedy +1
Fox Retro
La3
La7
GXT
Sky Atlantic
Focus
Giallo

News
CNBC
CNN

Some channels (Sky Uno & Sky Sport 24 for example) are clearing but constantly freezing. The remaining channels are clearing as normal.

Guys, I don't have a motorised set up but would like to ask a question. Whilst the hd channels were in the process of being removed I noticed strange goings on with my dreamboxes.
A few times I was watching TV racing UK for example and my resolution on the channel would change from sd to hd.
Now I questioned this with my guy and we thought it was a bband issue as the box is hd and should default to hd.
Just seems strange that this post has appeared. So I guess what I'm asking is do the sd channels show on the tv resolution as 1080i rather than the sd format?

Sky sports working and fox currently showin chelsea v arse sky uno etc working No documentrys ?:( cinema cult ok bit slow to open but working.

Some trusted sources telling us that even users who have newly got or renewed their official SD cards of Sky Italia Package have the same issue on SD channels.

Another interesting thing about this issue is that even on Official Sky Boxes you can not see all SD channels working and they have issues too.

got this in an email off a friend from one of the providers he uses

Dear xxxx xxxxx

On 8th OCT.
Sky it sd provider is closing the channels with some new security for which we didn't know if we can resolve it or not.
So watching sky it that provider is stopping for that day via any cccam server globally, same thing happened with HD channels year ago.
To break up security in this case have to be more easy than hd, cause sd channels are still on mpeg2 (old transporders) but still not sure the output and we can not promise anything yet, last week we had hd channels for 3-4 days open, now we don't have even sd channels.
Except skyit sd provider channels 13e, other channels working good, no issue.

On 12th OCT.
We have made chnages to all server caid 09cd to 0919 skyit, we have worked these 2 days to collect as much as possible this sold skyitaly caid to work for clients with our old sky card.. there could be some freeze on some channels but we will do max possible to make work good for now..

-About sky uk there is no new security card pairing for now...
-About sky de, there is ongoing pairing, but our cards have anti pairing system working, however providers have anounced in the end of 2015 will turn off not paired cards and receivers (so we have plenti of time, to break down the pairing)
-About sky HD: there is also works on it and we may announce good news soon...

got this in an email off a friend from one of the providers he uses

Dear xxxx xxxxx

On 8th OCT.
Sky it sd provider is closing the channels with some new security for which we didn't know if we can resolve it or not.
So watching sky it that provider is stopping for that day via any cccam server globally, same thing happened with HD channels year ago.
To break up security in this case have to be more easy than hd, cause sd channels are still on mpeg2 (old transporders) but still not sure the output and we can not promise anything yet, last week we had hd channels for 3-4 days open, now we don't have even sd channels.
Except skyit sd provider channels 13e, other channels working good, no issue.

On 12th OCT.
We have made chnages to all server caid 09cd to 0919 skyit, we have worked these 2 days to collect as much as possible this sold skyitaly caid to work for clients with our old sky card.. there could be some freeze on some channels but we will do max possible to make work good for now..

-About sky uk there is no new security card pairing for now...
-About sky de, there is ongoing pairing, but our cards have anti pairing system working, however providers have anounced in the end of 2015 will turn off not paired cards and receivers (so we have plenti of time, to break down the pairing)
-About sky HD: there is also works on it and we may announce good news soon...

all that says is the payserver he uses to watch sly it are now using the older cards 0919 to watch sd channels. (i'm surprised that they not closed this loop hole yet) as for a lot of work on the hd channels well they already done for sly it and will be the same algo for slu uk and sly de for it to be come public to work in the likes of oscam well that a different matter as the team that have it done are/will make big money out of it they sell to the Chinese/Korea makers of certain boxes only you might get a few private/pay sellers but they will be on a tight lease. ie the algo not given to them but rather cache leased to them bit like most of the cable servers are doing now

Back