skybox s11 missing channels

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
guys

if this is a firmware issue can anyone send me the files to flash and if possible a tut on how to do it please?

thanks

guys

if this is a firmware issue can anyone send me the files to flash and if possible a tut on how to do it please?

thanks

im :drunk: right now but as far as my :drunk: ass knows it sounds like your dish is out of line or your having problems with your motor or lnb.
hope this helps :beer:

What do you mean nothing after loading channel list?
No channels at all?
What channels are missing and what are their freq etc

yes i get channels but some dont work

If you want help you need to be clearer than that mate.
Also check lnb settings in menu in installation.

how can i be any clearer than what ive posted? i dont get some channels ie boxnation lfc tv they do not appear when i do a scan

Heres how
Name all missing channels.
Post freq you are using.
Let us know signal/qual strength
Lnb settings
You are very vague mate.
It could be lnb all we know, if missing channels are all on eg vertical or horizontal only.
Also could be misaligned dish if on the weaker 28e sat.

Heres how
Name all missing channels.
Post freq you are using.
Let us know signal/qual strength
Lnb settings
You are very vague mate.
It could be lnb all we know, if missing channels are all on eg vertical or horizontal only.
Also could be misaligned dish if on the weaker 28e sat.

im favouring the mis aligned dish as it used to pick up these channels......... and it is a friends box not my own so im going off what he tells me

He needs to plug into someone elses dish and try that.
I would say misaligned.
Would of helped if you had stated not your receiver to start with mate, that way would not of asked questions you couldn't answer.

He needs to plug into someone elses dish and try that.
I would say misaligned.
Would of helped if you had stated not your receiver to start with mate, that way would not of asked questions you couldn't answer.

lol cheers...

guys

thanks

hello
melttc

sober this time and hope i can help?
id dellete all transponders and then do a full scan and you should then see the channels your looking for.
hope this helps :)

Last edited:
hello
melttc

id dellete all transponders and then do a full scan and you should then see the channels your looking for.

hello
melttc

pm if need help with transponders etc.

would be nice if you thanked manic01 for his help, we all like to help but also like to be thanked/acknowledge for our time......

Back