skybox f5 setup help!!!!

same here...havnt got those boxes anymore, but only ever used usb to add line, but found those instructions on the net..but im sure it can be done via remote..

If menu lets you select cccam to start with there is no need for C:

hard when im no there looking at it id have it going by now..................gonna have another go later as it annoyimh mr it just says c:server when he enters it now so dunno wots goin on

guys

just an update this is an N line im trying to put in this f5 box any ideas?

guys

just an update this is an N line im trying to put in this f5 box any ideas?

or ig anyone can do me a config file to upload via usb would be great....

thanks.

all done now thanks for your advice , i sorted it out

hi guys, sorry i'm completely new to this.

i have a skybox f5 and will be connecting a dish this weekend. Do i need a c-line and channel list to get it working properly or will aj's channel list be enough to get it working?

hi guys, sorry i'm completely new to this.

i have a skybox f5 and will be connecting a dish this weekend. Do i need a c-line and channel list to get it working properly or will aj's channel list be enough to get it working?
yes channel list will give you a FTA box, with a sea lion you get other channels, know what i mean..lol?....ajs channel list is great, regularly updated...

hi there

nothing to say today but need to post 10 times to download a file

how ridiculous can this be....

honestly... if you must charge for a service, just do it already instead of making people waste time...

hi there

nothing to say today but need to post 10 times to download a file

how ridiculous can this be....

honestly... if you must charge for a service, just do it already instead of making people waste time...

chill brother.....its only 5 times

plus before you reply to my post with negative karma think a little dude. you are getting something for free. all you have to do is ask a couple of questions and thank someone for their post.

This shoild test everyone brains a little.

I have just purchased the F5s, I have the required lines and have uploaded them by USB, that didnt work and have out them in manually and that doesnt work. I have internet connect to the box as I can watch youtube on it and there is good signal strength from the dish.

When I go in to the cccam set up it shows the lines as offline. I had it going for short period but had to move the cables and now it refuses to get going again. any ideas?

I have a lan cable connected to my broadband router, he line supplier says he has no issues and has tested the supplied lines on his box and they are working fine.

This shoild test everyone brains a little.

I have just purchased the F5s, I have the required lines and have uploaded them by USB, that didnt work and have out them in manually and that doesnt work. I have internet connect to the box as I can watch youtube on it and there is good signal strength from the dish.

When I go in to the cccam set up it shows the lines as offline. I had it going for short period but had to move the cables and now it refuses to get going again. any ideas?

I have a lan cable connected to my broadband router, he line supplier says he has no issues and has tested the supplied lines on his box and they are working fine.

Sounds like line is dead m8

I thought that may be the case but needed someone else to say it! Guess I'll have to find another sea line provider

Back