skybox f3 scrambled/no signal

I have mate, and you still say your openbox reports a low signal untill the channel opens.
Nothing to do with anything.

Apon re reading I thought he said fta was working fine but it was someone else. My thought was if fta is working fine then the dish / lnb must be ok but as he hasn't mentioned that I'll get me coat :p

Please someone help i have a skybox f3 and everything was working fine and i was using aj's channel list and someone done a blind scan and then no chanells were showing and now i only see no signal please help also i have checked with a real skybox and the fta channels are coming up fine

i have bro just reinstalled firmware too and thats not helped have checked soish with real skybox and working fine so dish is fine its since a scan was done halfway thru a blindscan the box crashed and then it was turned off before search had fi8nished and this has let to this first being scrambled and the no signal at all even on fta channels

Have you tried blind scanning again? If not do this and let it complete, press fav on your remote and your channels should be restored.
If blind scan fails try to reflash firmware and see if that makes a difference.
Sorry did not see above post, next thing to do is check the connector make sure nothing is shorting then connect cable and make sure it is fitted correctly and not creating a short, trim the signal wire a little if it seems tobe too long.
If it is non of these things then I am afraid your tuner might have failed.

Last edited:
blind scan cannot detect anything because there is no signal to the box from satellite dish satelite sish is fine tho tried another fta box and worked fine any other suggestiions ppl ? all suggestions appreciated thank you

also downloaded firmeware and still nothing how do i wipe out everything on the box and start from fresh ? done a factory reset channel list still there

yeh tried real skybox and channelse worked fine put my skybox f3 in and no signal where do i find lnb setting

found lnb frequency set to 0750 what should my transponder be set too ?

Would not reflashing firmware make the default lnb power setting to on?
Make sure lnb settings is set to universal (9750-10600) under antenna setup in menu, under lnb power in menu check lnb power is on.

done that people the signal is saying 30% at top then 10
% at bottom

Back